Create Account

S50 SMJHL Earlybird PT

Earlybird PT - Swipe Right

You've declared for the SMJHL draft, and that (probably) means you're going to be in a whole new city full of new people. Where better to find new friends that aren't your teammates than Tinder? Wink

Written option: Write your Tinder bio and talk a little about who you're likely to swipe right on.

Graphic option: Make a graphic of your Tinder. Must include at least one picture/render and a short bio.

Reward
2 TPE for doing the thing. (Just one of the options, not both.)

Only S50 SMJHL Rookies (S51 SHL Rookies) are eligible for this PT.

Do NOT claim TPE for this task until a post has been made in the claim thread.

Deadline Sunday 9/29 @10am EST (A little shorter run time on this PT because we usually post Earlybird a lot earlier.)

[Image: 45029_v.gif]

Sigs by: King, Tweedledunn, Me
Player Page|Twitter|Update Page

Mitchell van der Heijden
I love hockey, the Netherlands, and observing new cultures. Hobbies of mine include video games, listening to music, and reading books about sports to get a better mentality. Will be willing to do anything for the team. Looking for a nice girl to settle down with and have a family with, preferrably around the same age as me with the same interests. Hoping to find the one.

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs
(This post was last modified: 09-24-2019, 08:10 PM by Mook.)

09-24-2019, 07:05 PMej27 Wrote: Earlybird PT - Swipe Right

You've declared for the SMJHL draft, and that (probably) means you're going to be in a whole new city full of new people. Where better to find new friends that aren't your teammates than Tinder? Wink

Written option: Write your Tinder bio and talk a little about who you're likely to swipe right on.

Graphic option: Make a graphic of your Tinder. Must include at least one picture/render and a short bio.

Reward
2 TPE for doing the thing. (Just one of the options, not both.)

Only S50 SMJHL Rookies (S51 SHL Rookies) are eligible for this PT.

Do NOT claim TPE for this task until a post has been made in the claim thread.

Deadline Sunday 9/29 @10am EST (A little shorter run time on this PT because we usually post Earlybird a lot earlier.)

Kenny, 19
Ankle breaker by day, bed breaker by night.
If you can go top cheddar, teach me
Your mom is my biggest fan
Seriously if your mom is on here, I'll go 5-hole
I'm actually only looking for older women, 40+, if your daughter has a diploma, swipe right

Hello I am Stracimir Petrović 22/M i am quite fond of drinking in allys, Hockey, exotic cuisine, tampering, making money and long sunset walks on the beach I an looking for someone who can bench press a couple hundred pounds will jump in a bush and is a reliable defender or can show me some slavic music for that one PT about our theme song I need some options. I enjoy jokes and have a wonderful sense of humor.

Its 2019 save the fucking turtles Karen

[Image: il_fullxfull.2951208976_e3ir.jpg]

[Image: zFE0mSA.png] [Image: HKi05IH.png] [Image: KS8UYv9.png]

Julien, 18
Medicine Hat, AB

Potential first date ideas:
- Jog at Police Point
- Rob a bank
- Shinny (Note: Must be winter)
- Get coffee or something else boring

(This tinder bio is dedicated to the gallant people of Monaco.)

----------

Like anyone else, Julien's looking for someone with a good sense of humor and a willingness to go out of their comfort zone.

[Image: MvfRxO2.png]
sigs by me bitch

All I'm learning is that I have no clue how to write a dating profile someone wanna help a man out off the site Wink

[Image: il_fullxfull.2951208976_e3ir.jpg]

[Image: zFE0mSA.png] [Image: HKi05IH.png] [Image: KS8UYv9.png]

Ruslan, 17
currently in hotel near SMJHL draft.

I come to North America to playing hockey.
Flashy goal scorer, flashy like sports car.
Reliable like Zaporozhets car in old country.
Works hard, Tries best, Loves game.

[Image: CptSquall.gif]

(This post was last modified: 09-27-2019, 05:33 PM by HyperboleJoe.)

Bjornoson Bjornosonson

There are sweaty men around me. All the time! It does not smell good. It does not smell like women.
I want women who smells good. Do you smell good? Swipe me, then message me your scent.

Elizabeth Doyle, 17
Galway, Ireland
Goaltender at Dublin Flying Ducks Jr. Team

No, you can't slip one past me. No, you can't score on my five hole. No i don't want to see your one-timer. Yes, you'd be too forward if you tell me you want to score on me. I've pretty much heard them all at this point and i will not hesitate to slash you if you come too close.

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

[Image: eEGCxiy.jpg]

Knights - Player Page - Update Page - Knights

[Image: 47963_s.gif]

[Image: d3vkFLs.png]

Stan Hanson, 20
Toughest S.O.B. to ever come out of Badger, MN
I love Hockey, Cartoons, and Doughnuts.
Not looking for forever, just right for right now. Play your cards right and I might even show you my doughnut holer. ;D

[Image: Spicy_Funko.jpg]
Player Page             Update Thread

Berry Blue, 29 years old

I'm looking to love a lady with who I can share long walk on the beach with me.
Share a good old milkshake at the local bar and enjoy a orchestral assembly at the London opera.

Please contact me for a wonderfull evening from witch you will discover a wonderfull man waiting for you.

Luciano Vessot
Future SMJHL/SHL player, getting drafted to Kelowna tomorrow. Good ol' Canadian boy.

Likely to swipe right for:
- Poutine lovers
- Frequent fighters
- Daddy issues
- Kinks involving whipped cream

Player Page || Update Page

[Image: a5C9JXf.png]

CERTIFIED THREAD KILLER
MONTREAL IMPACT FOREVER

Been married 20 years in December. Actually had to look up Tinder bios.  lol

Abel Skinner, 18
Hockey Player and Hockey Player

Favorite things:
Shutting down forwards
Scoring goals
Ummmmm...hockey
Uh, did I say shutting down forwards?

Looking for someone real - who likes hockey. Oh, and dogs. Dogs are cool.