Create Account

S50 SMJHL Earlybird PT

Kaarlo, 18

Finn in the USA ????
Drive a wraith
Champagne lifestyle
#billi

Kaarlo Kekkonen employs the tried and tested technique of swiping right on everyone he comes across. He can then filter them after the fact.

[Image: VkRiFym.png]

[Image: dankoa2004.gif]

Alex, 18

[Image: CnMTAHhVUAAzjBa.jpg]

I'm from Russia. Recently came to the States for my dream job! Would like to meet someone funny and outgoing to have fun with as I start this new journey. I love hockey, EDM, and sushi! Hopefully you love hockey too.

[Image: traphag2.gif]
(sigs courtesy of Carpy48, BDonini, Turd Ferguson, FlappyGiraffe, and Sulovilen)

Thicc Cheezy
#7 on the scoresheet #1 in your heart
Clap bombs, fuck moms, Thicc Cheezy comes to play
Your sister has my number
Playmaker on the ice, scorer off the ice - swipe right for a good time

Likely to swipe right on -
Thicc Cheezy don't discriminate all ladies are welcome to get some of this cheeeeeeeeeze

[Image: img]

Zlatan Ibrahimovic Jr, 17

Fresh out of Malmo, Sweden. You all know me by my dad but i ain't here for that. That's why i even switched out from the world of football and came to hockey. I want to start my own legacy and become known for my own skill set. What my dad has in the game of football is what I possess in hockey. I may be big, I may be stubborn, I may be arrogant but that doesn't stop me from dangling my way through people. So be prepared, once you see me, you can't ignore me. I will be the biggest baddest wolf out there. But let me tell you this, no matter how brash I may be, I will always defend my team and be the wall against enemies. If you are ready to meet this Swedish mafia, step right up.

[Image: pnI7R5r.png]

Luca, 17

From Italy.
New to America/Canada.
Expert at cooking Italian Food.
Looking for someone to show me around the city and have a good time.
Must like sports, preferably Ice Hockey.
I wear all the protections so you don't have to.

[Image: Zoone16.gif]

[Image: 9QVaMRC.png] [Image: canybyK.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

Randall Hall
Play maker on and off the ice. I make others look good and don’t mind sharing the spotlight so long as we find the hole.

Swipe right for a team player.

[Image: sfOMki5.png]

Henrik Lundqvist Jr.

Loves hockey, anime, and Star Wars. Professional hockey player for the Colorado Raptors. A great teammate, good-humored, and loves BBQ food. Owns an adorable pit bull mix.

Swipe right for the best playmaker and some Swedish fun. Swedes know how to have a good time.

Nicholas Owens, 18

Hockey loving introvert stumbling through life one day at a time. Love to spend that time reading, improving my hockey skills, and trying new things.

Looking for someone adventurous who I can come to trust completely.

Alexander Wachter, 18

newest player for the Carolina Kraken,
born is Austria, but raised up in America
Have a lot of energie so you better have as well.
Loves hockey and a little bit soccer.
I prefer italian and hot mexican food.

[Image: wachter3.png]
Alexander Wachter, RW, S51
Carolina Kraken - Texas Renegades - Winnipeg Aurora 
Player Page // Update Page

Marian Elsner
Hallo, ich heiße Marian. Wenn Sie große Jungen mögen, die Hockey spielen, dann bin ich Ihr neuer Favorit. Senden Sie mir eine Nachricht und wir können über meinen Hund sprechen

White Goodman
Really, In truth i expect to have everyone swipe right on me. After all. I'm White Goodman. I am however looking for a woman who can make me forget about all the amazing things about myself that i'm always thinking about. I can even deal with a bunch of guys wanting to hang out and Awe at me and all that i am. People may call that a turn off but the woman i need would get my need for self observation.

[Image: 54855_s.gif]

Knights ||  Patriotes

Whalers|| Renegades ||  Patriotes ||  Finland

Renegades ||Militia ||Canada  

[Image: jearim.gif]

Lando Norris, 23
Not to be confused with the F1 driver, I'm a hockey player from Germany

Didn't realize how boring it was in Alaska when I signed here.
Need some company to help entertain me during my free time (I'm never busy)
Currently best friends with a Moose

Basically looking for anyone between the ages of 20 and 30 who know how to get a moose to leave you alone also if you live in Alaska it would be preferred.
If you own a Cat I'm guaranteed to swipe right on you.
Thanks, bye for now