[Image: urawa4.jpg]
Special thanks to @Sleepy for the signature

Thats awesome dude, great job!

[Image: JvI8fTp.png]

[Image: 9tINabI.png] [Image: c97iD9R.png]

[Image: uDjThoa.png]

Yo I fucking love this.

[Image: LB6bY06.gif] [Image: tanner.png]

That is awesome!!!! Great job. Also, don't forget when you do Game 2 that Finn-Rhys is hyphenated.

WolfpackBlizzardRaptors  raiders Switzerland  FINN RHYS  Switzerland raiders Raptors Blizzard Wolfpack

[Image: hockey__27674.1518661372.1000.1200.jpg?c=2]

[Image: iOjAcRd.gif]

I hope you know that everyone is gonna start doing this. Also great stuff

[Image: nokazoa.gif]

CURRENT PLAYER

[Image: sN8N4xa.png]         [Image: xd5tvj8.png]

FORMER PLAYER

[Image: ktJ2jTl.png]

This is fucking great lmao never knew I wanted this kinda content till now

[Image: Gabe-lights.png]
[Image: nMz40Vc.gif]

Great shit!

[Image: TommySalami.gif]

Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard

EDM All-Time Leader in Goals, Assists and Points

I love this.

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]
(This post was last modified: 10-02-2019, 01:00 PM by chetib.)

Cool highlights video! Really like this for recapping games because 1) it keeps you in the SHL and 2) gives creators a lot of control over stuff. Everything looks really good with lower thirds, jerseys and even that pervy wolf mascot. The video all around looks really good and other than the awkward movements of EA animations but I am not going to ding you for that (sort your shit out EA). Biggest issue I had with this video was your Audio. The first and most immediate issue I would say if that your voice sounds very echo-y, might want to get the microphone a little closer to your mouth or look into some sound filters to reduce the echo. Also noticed a few times I could hear mouse clicks which is probably just an audio clip that needed to be trimmed a tiny bit more to cut that off. Finally a bit of a ambient sound would have been nice, crowd cheering, players crashing, game noise, etc. Audio is one of those killers that if it's done well you don't even notice it and it totally puts a mediocre edit over the top but if its bad it can ruin a video faster than anything. Yours was ok here just a few little nit picky things. Last note, while your commentary was great (and it was really good and engaging) it felt like you were talking just a bit too fast and I lost a few words here and there. Slow it down and you'll be in a good spot.

Great job, hope you keep doing more of these videos!

Content (Relevant, Informative, Unique) 6/6
Video (Unique, Professional, Stylized, Clean) 5/5
Audio (Clear, Appropriate, Mix between VO/Music) 2/4
Pacing (Too slow? Too Fast? Too long? Too short?) 2/3

15 = 2.5M
+500k Bonus
Total 3M

Edit: REALLY bad at math

Tibuk Soonika - G - Tampa Bay Barracuda| Portal Page
BarracudaSwitzerlandKnights

@chetib i still haven't been paid on this or my other video, can you double check the bank transaction? ty

[Image: urawa4.jpg]
Special thanks to @Sleepy for the signature