Create Account

Hiring: PT Team Artist-in-Residence

The PT Team is looking for a graphics creator to join our ranks for this season.

As the job title suggests, this is a fixed-term position of one season. We'll bring in an artist to lend us their graphics skills for a season, and at the end of the season when their residency is up, we'll hire a new artist to take their spot - this will allow the PT graphics stage to be a showcase for several of the incredible artists we have around the league while also keeping things fresh with a rotation of different styles. 

Requirements include creating graphics for our tasks throughout the season, primarily for our "showdown" style tasks like the 3on3. Think TV-style graphics rather than player render photoshops. I'm imagining it'll be 8 graphics for the season, with more added optionally by interest, but you can use earlier ones as templates for the later ones so this doesn't become too taxing to create every time. 

Posts with graphics will be going up on Sundays and Fridays (around noon ET), so I suppose an additional requirement is your availability to have those as deadlines.

Salary will be $5m for the season, paid at the end.

Please PM me with any questions (or post in the comments here if you think it's an important question that everyone should see). 

I am hoping to hire somebody by this Sunday so we can hit the ground running in Season 50!

To apply, please PM me here or on Discord (hotdog#5903) - include (1) a couple examples of your graphics work, (2) when you would typically have availability to work on graphics during the week, and (3) ummmm i guess i don't have a third thing but enthusiasm for the position will be appreciated.

[Image: ekovanotter.gif]
thanks @Carpy48 and @frithjofr and @rum_ham and @Julio Tokolosh and @Briedaqueduc for the sigs
Armada Inferno norway

applied Wink

BALLS?

[Image: McZehrl.png]

Challenge Cup Wins:
S18 - Riot Seattle Riot (with Chris McZehrl)*
S23 - Wolfpack New England Wolfpack (with Chris McZehrl)*
S27 - Dragons Calgary Dragons (with VLAD McZehrl)
S34 - Rage Manhattan Rage (with VLAD McZehrl)
S37 - Jets Winnipeg Jets (with VLAD McZehrl)
S46 - Stampede Buffalo Stampede (with GOD McZehrl)*

*first ever Challenge Cup of Franchise History

Four Star Cup Wins:
S24 - Whalers Vancouver Whalers (with VLAD McZehrl)
S39 - Scarecrows St. Louis Scarecrows (with GOD McZehrl)

SHL Hall of Fame Members:
S24 - Chris McZehrl Platoon Panthers Dragons Riot Wolfpack *
(GP: 764 | G: 322 | A: 461 | P: 783 | +/-: +109)
S40 - VLAD McZehrl Dragons Riot Rage Stampede Jets Wolfpack *
(GP: 653 | G: 333 | A: 361 | P: 694 | +/-: +141)

*1st Ballot Hall of Famer

small note: GOD McZehrl played at first as Defender and later as Forward!

this is neat

Shout out to ml002, schultzy, slashacm, tedward!
[Image: blastmeaway.gif]

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.
[Image: Capture21.PNG?width=400&height=90]