Create Account

Wasty 9/29
(This post was last modified: 09-27-2019, 07:30 AM by Wasty.)

[Image: 8abnYlR.png] @Kalakar
[Image: mQ0Ux4Q.png]
[Image: qCxpLqe.png]

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

This is sick, thank you man!

[Image: Kalakar1.gif]

Sigs:

I did switch back and forth between dark/light forum themes just to see which one would work better because of the transparency/borders, but I can say that these sigs look really good in both.

1) This is a classic Wasty sig (not only because of the typical borders you used). What jumps out to me are the muted colors. The render's face clearly stands out as the main focus point of the sig and I love what you've done with the text and all the little details in the areas surrounding the render. Everything blends in really well.
5/5

2) I know this one is part of your team signature series, but it's clearly one of the special ones, because of the character. I like how you've perfectly combined both the mask and the helmet on top. The entire composition and flow of the sig, both the vibrant and the muted colors and also the text - it all matches and the little transparent part at the bottom right fits in nicely (in this case I actually liked it better with the light theme). My only complaint is that the part of the mask that has the semi-transparent overlay is a bit distracting simply because the red is so vibrant compared to the rest of the sig. The sig looks really nice and it's close to what I'd call perfect, but still it isn't quite there.
4/5 + 100k

3) Again what stands out most are the colors that work really well and the way you bring the focus to the render's face. The jersey swap is done perfectly too. You tried to find a font that wouldn't distract from the rest of the sig, but somehow I believe it doesn't work as well here compared to sig no.1 above. I do like the positioning of the text, just something is off with the font (especially the small one for the team name) and this might be very subjective. In direct comparison to the first sig it all matches just a bit better there.
4/5

Total: 3.35M

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]