Create Account

Fastest Goal in site history

After the Bronze Medal game today between the Czech Republic and Russia, it made me wonder what is the fastest goal in history?

Czechia opened up the scoring just 4 seconds into the game.

Code:
0:01 of 1st period - DeMaricus Smyth wins face-off versus Dayymo Ralchankinov in neutral zone.
0:04 of 1st period - Shot by Piotr Czerkawski.
0:04 of 1st period - Goal by Piotr Czerkawski - Czechia : 1 - Russia : 0

Has there been anything faster?

Shout out to ml002, schultzy, slashacm, tedward!
[Image: blastmeaway.gif]

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.
[Image: Capture21.PNG?width=400&height=90]

I was thinking this when i first saw the sim data. For sure thought it was just a puck being banked in on a goalie not looking too which would have been cool.

In before that's what she said jokes

Character Page RD- Quarterback
[Image: micool132.gif]

Retired players:
-Toki Wartooth
-Nathan Explosion btw
-Angus McFife XVIII

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

I think there have been 0:01 goals before but I could be wrong.

Faceoff- GOAL wait what? Am I dreaming? That's not something you see every day. Was that- the player is surprised he did that!

[Image: x9gTXZa.gif]

S48 Four Star Cup Champion (Vancouver Whalers)

09-25-2019, 09:20 PMThatDamnMcJesus Wrote: I think there have been 0:01 goals before but I could be wrong.

leave it up to simon to do the unthinkable

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.

11-30-2019, 10:24 PMBlastmeaway Wrote:
09-25-2019, 09:20 PMThatDamnMcJesus Wrote: I think there have been 0:01 goals before but I could be wrong.

leave it up to simon to do the unthinkable

I think the NHL record is 0:02, so not that unthinkable

[Image: Grapehead.gif]
TY NOKA AND VALOR FOR THESE WORKS OF ART
Player Page | Update Page

Stars Battleborn Czechia

I don't know if we've had under 4 seconds goals but I'm pretty positive I've seen a couple at 4 seconds before.

[Image: symmetrik.gif]

Prince George Firebirds GM (S34-S36)
Toronto North Stars GM (S37-S43)
[Image: XtyrY3M.png]

12-01-2019, 09:24 AMGrapehead Wrote:
11-30-2019, 10:24 PMBlastmeaway Wrote: leave it up to simon to do the unthinkable

I think the NHL record is 0:02, so not that unthinkable

Looks like the NHL one is 5 seconds

Code:
The quickest goal scored in an NHL match from the opening whistle is 5 seconds and is shared by Doug Smail (Canada) for the Winnipeg Jets v. St Louis Blues at Winnipeg on December 20, 1981, by Bryan John Trottier (Canada) for the New York Islanders v. Boston Bruins at Boston on March 22, 1984, and Alexander Mogilny (Russia) for the Buffalo Sabers v. Toronto Maple Leafs at Toronto on December 21, 1991.

https://www.guinnessworldrecords.com/wor...nhl-match/

12-01-2019, 03:10 PMBlastmeaway Wrote:
12-01-2019, 09:24 AMGrapehead Wrote: I think the NHL record is 0:02, so not that unthinkable

Looks like the NHL one is 5 seconds

Code:
The quickest goal scored in an NHL match from the opening whistle is 5 seconds and is shared by Doug Smail (Canada) for the Winnipeg Jets v. St Louis Blues at Winnipeg on December 20, 1981, by Bryan John Trottier (Canada) for the New York Islanders v. Boston Bruins at Boston on March 22, 1984, and Alexander Mogilny (Russia) for the Buffalo Sabers v. Toronto Maple Leafs at Toronto on December 21, 1991.

Oh we're just talking about from the start of the game, and not from any center ice face off?

Stars Battleborn Czechia

12-01-2019, 04:39 PMGrapehead Wrote:
12-01-2019, 03:10 PMBlastmeaway Wrote: Looks like the NHL one is 5 seconds

Code:

Oh we're just talking about from the start of the game, and not from any center ice face off?

Thats what I was thinking.

12-01-2019, 07:21 PMBlastmeaway Wrote:
12-01-2019, 04:39 PMGrapehead Wrote: Oh we're just talking about from the start of the game, and not from any center ice face off?

Thats what I was thinking.

Okay, my bad. The 0:02 record is between goals, so it came from a center ice face off, but was an empty net goal. Still theoretically a goalie could've whiffed on that same shot from center ice.

Stars Battleborn Czechia

Ay helped in history lol