Create Account

S49 IIHF Bronze Medal Game: Czechia vs Russia

3…2…1 That’s it that’s the game Czechia 3, Russia 2. What a game folks. What a game. Czechia takes the Bronze

[Image: images.png]

09-25-2019, 02:13 PMztevans Wrote:
09-25-2019, 02:12 PMcaltroit_red_flames Wrote: I know you meant well but that is the most back handed of compliments

?

Saying the goalie is the reason they were in it, everyone on Russia did great and you all deserve credit

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

The three stars from this one are

1 - Luke Thomason (CZE)
2 - Dayymo Ralchankinov (RUS)
3 - David Kastrba (CZE)

This is GA signing off for this one. I had a great time writing this up, glad to have a great game with what I thought was an exciting ending. Let me know what you would like to see improved on if I get one of these in the future.

Congrats to both teams and especially to Czechia on the medal.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Alex Winters (retired)
Matej Winters (retired)
Dominik Winters
S45 Jesster Trophy Winner
Challenge Cup Winning Goal Club: S52

GG Russia bros

Shout out to ml002, schultzy, slashacm, tedward!
[Image: blastmeaway.gif]

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.
[Image: Capture21.PNG?width=400&height=90]

09-25-2019, 02:14 PMcaltroit_red_flames Wrote: Saying the goalie is the reason they were in it, everyone on Russia did great and you all deserve credit

I mean, he only allowed one goal in a period where we let him face 16 shots and only took 3. For the first 20 minutes at the very least he was the reason we were in it.

At the end of the day, I know how proud I am of everyone on this team for doing what I'm sure no one thought was possible - bringing a team with 13 SMJHL players to a medal game. To get there and only lose by one, well, hell, that's plenty good enough for me.

Congratulations on your bronze medal.

[Image: zdenkoberanek.gif]
Sigs by @enigmatic, @Geekusoid, @sve7en  and @Wasty 
Zach Evans
 | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

09-25-2019, 02:16 PMgolden_apricot Wrote: This is GA signing off for this one. I had a great time writing this up, glad to have a great game with what I thought was an exciting ending. Let me know what you would like to see improved on if I get one of these in the future.

Well done on the PbP man. I had forgotten how fun these were, it's been a while since I was in one.

[Image: zdenkoberanek.gif]
Sigs by @enigmatic, @Geekusoid, @sve7en  and @Wasty 
Zach Evans
 | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

09-25-2019, 02:19 PMztevans Wrote:
09-25-2019, 02:16 PMgolden_apricot Wrote: This is GA signing off for this one. I had a great time writing this up, glad to have a great game with what I thought was an exciting ending. Let me know what you would like to see improved on if I get one of these in the future.

Well done on the PbP man.  I had forgotten how fun these were, it's been a while since I was in one.

Thanks Dude!

09-25-2019, 02:18 PMztevans Wrote:
09-25-2019, 02:14 PMcaltroit_red_flames Wrote: Saying the goalie is the reason they were in it, everyone on Russia did great and you all deserve credit

I mean, he only allowed one goal in a period where we let him face 16 shots and only took 3.  For the first 20 minutes at the very least he was the reason we were in it.

At the end of the day, I know how proud I am of everyone on this team for doing what I'm sure no one thought was possible - bringing a team with 13 SMJHL players to a medal game.  To get there and only lose by one, well, hell, that's plenty good enough for me.

Congratulations on your bronze medal.

That's a more than fair point, that was an exceptional period for him.

Good game Russia, this was a tough playoffs with so many one goal games that could've gone either way.

[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]

Definitely a great PbP, ton of fun. Really enjoyed being a part of one for the first time in 4 seasons or so

Alex Winters (retired)
Matej Winters (retired)
Dominik Winters
S45 Jesster Trophy Winner
Challenge Cup Winning Goal Club: S52

@golden_apricot thanks for the awesome PBP!

I wasn’t even on the team and I was nervously hyped

[Image: fishyshl.gif]
Thanks to everybody for the sigs :peepoheart:

[Image: czechpp.png][Image: czechup.png]