Create Account

S49 SHL Awards Show

09-29-2019, 08:59 PM39alaska39 Wrote: Last place in the league to top 3, but that's fine

You did a good job for sure. I think you'll have been marked down for Manhattan's massive underperformance last season on that front, but not much you can do about that. Who knows how these are awarded anyway

[Image: 58170_v.gif]
[Image: 58170_s.gif]
Thanks to @Carpy48 , @sköldpaddor, @Weretarantula, @Bruins10  and @Wasty  for sigs
Extra special thanks to @Julio Tokolosh for the sick gif one

Annnnd as we draw to a close here tonight, next up is the Damian Littleton Trophy! Luketd, a former winner, is joined by two who have yet to win this award!

Damian Littleton Trophy - Most Dedicated Member
@artermis
@Blastmeaway
@"luketd"

[Image: Marius_buffalo.png]

08-24-2018, 01:08 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Ah yes, the veteran meme player. A surefire bet for maybe 400 TPE Tongue
05-23-2020, 02:25 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Scoop AINEC
[Image: Skree.gif] [Image: Skree.gif] [Image: Skree.gif]

[Image: Poppity.png]
^^^^^ Thank you JSSSSS
[Image: Poopity_Scoop_1.png]
^^^^Credits to Snussu^^^^

[Image: Scoop.png]

09-29-2019, 09:02 PMFordyford Wrote:
09-29-2019, 08:59 PM39alaska39 Wrote: Last place in the league to top 3, but that's fine

You did a good job for sure. I think you'll have been marked down for Manhattan's massive underperformance last season on that front, but not much you can do about that. Who knows how these are awarded anyway

I guess my bribe didnt go through

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

If blast doesnt win this award... I swear I will TD the whole awards committee

09-29-2019, 09:03 PMluketd Wrote: If blast doesnt win this award... I swear I will TD the whole awards committee

I agree that blast is favourite, although I wouldn't be at all mad if arty won it after the great work he's done for IIHF over the years. Not sure about that other guy tho

Thanks to @Carpy48 , @sköldpaddor, @Weretarantula, @Bruins10  and @Wasty  for sigs

09-29-2019, 08:49 PMFordyford Wrote:
09-29-2019, 08:48 PMBDonini Wrote: Definitely not

Hmmm. Interesting. On an unrelated or i guess semi related note, you gonna do your write up from seasons past again?

I'm busy with school atm so there won't be one tonight but maybe in a week or two if I'm less busy.

Winter was first on my Richan ballot if that's what you're so desperately dying to know.

[Image: selm.gif]
[Image: sig.gif]

09-29-2019, 09:02 PMBaelor Swift Wrote: Annnnd as we draw to a close here tonight, next up is the Damian Littleton Trophy! Luketd, a former winner, is joined by two who have yet to win this award!

Damian Littleton Trophy - Most Dedicated Member
@artermis
@Blastmeaway
@"luketd"

Damian Czechleton Trophy

Shout out to ml002, schultzy, slashacm, tedward!
[Image: blastmeaway.gif]

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.
[Image: Capture21.PNG?width=400&height=90]

Thanks to his efforts as Head Updater, league tracking, and more, our Season 49 Damian Littleton winner is....

@Blastmeaway!!!

08-24-2018, 01:08 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Ah yes, the veteran meme player. A surefire bet for maybe 400 TPE Tongue

^^^^^ Thank you JSSSSS

Now it's time for the MVPs :o

^^^^^ Thank you JSSSSS

09-29-2019, 09:05 PMBaelor Swift Wrote: Thanks to his efforts as Head Updater, league tracking, and more, our Season 49 Damian Littleton winner is....

@Blastmeaway!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

One of the most underappreciated guys in the league. Congrats blast Smile

Congrats Blast!

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

09-29-2019, 09:05 PMBaelor Swift Wrote: Thanks to his efforts as Head Updater, league tracking, and more, our Season 49 Damian Littleton winner is....

@Blastmeaway!!!

Well deserved

[Image: 66818_s.gif]

09-29-2019, 09:04 PMBDonini Wrote:
09-29-2019, 08:49 PMFordyford Wrote: Hmmm. Interesting. On an unrelated or i guess semi related note, you gonna do your write up from seasons past again?

I'm busy with school atm so there won't be one tonight but maybe in a week or two if I'm less busy.

Winter was first on my Richan ballot if that's what you're so desperately dying to know.

I mean I disagree with the result of that (not winter) but I'm not that mad because at least he did win it. I am more just always interested in what you have to say about the whole lot of them. Always good to compare notes with what i thought should happen and see if you change my mind

First up is the Anton Razov Trophy, awarded to the league's playoff MVP. Unfortunately disappointing to some, most should find it unsurprising that all three nominees are Blizzard players, who won the Challenge Cup with a sweep over the New England Wolfpack!

Anton Razov Trophy - Playoff MVP
Teddy Cuddles Blizzard
Hercules Rockefeller Blizzard
Tommy Tuck Blizzard

^^^^^ Thank you JSSSSS

Thanks everyone. Never really expected to be here, but as Gcool once said, “I only took this job so I could win the Littleton.” But really tho, never thought about getting an award, just tryna watch numbers.

Shout out to ml002, schultzy, slashacm, tedward!
[Image: blastmeaway.gif]

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.
[Image: Capture21.PNG?width=400&height=90]