Create Account

SMJHL HO and Intern

looooole

[Image: cd6sM5U.gif]
arigato to everyone for the dope sigs <3

| Updates | Player Page |

10-13-2019, 01:12 PMSegi Wrote: The interns have been hired and are already doing a good job approving players. They're @golden_apricot and @ACapitalChicago.

As to my replacement: I was promised a hiring this week end, so I'm sure, we'll get some news in the next couple of hours.

its a little embarrassing that you have had to come back to announce this even while not being in HO anymore. This hiring happened days ago, it would take a few minutes to put an announcement out, really strange that it hasn’t been put out by someone in HO

[Image: bjobin2.png]
[Image: 9tINabI.png][Image: c97iD9R.png]

**First GM in SMJHL history to win 3 Four Star Cups back-to-back-to-back**

hm

10-13-2019, 01:50 PMgrok Wrote: hm

Miss u bb

RETIRED

10-13-2019, 01:12 PMSegi Wrote: The interns have been hired and are already doing a good job approving players. They're @golden_apricot and @ACapitalChicago.

As to my replacement: I was promised a hiring this week end, so I'm sure, we'll get some news in the next couple of hours.

So are you still involved in SMJHL HO discussions and this is recent info or have you completely stepped away and were previously told replacement is coming this weekend?

Either way, I'm not a fan of the lack of response from the commissioner.

[Image: TommySalami.gif]

Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard

EDM All-Time Leader in Goals, Assists and Points

10-13-2019, 03:04 PMTommySalami Wrote:

So are you still involved in SMJHL HO discussions and this is recent info or have you completely stepped away and were previously told replacement is coming this weekend?

Either way, I'm not a fan of the lack of response from the commissioner.

I'm still officially a member of HO until I'm replaced.

[Image: outlaws2.png]  [Image: switzerland2.png] [Image: monarchs.png]  Mathias Seger #15 | Player page | Update page [Image: outlaws2.png] [Image: switzerland2.png] [Image: monarchs.png]
[Image: Segi.gif] 
Sigs by Donini, RainDelay, Fever and OrbitingDeath
(This post was last modified: 10-13-2019, 03:59 PM by Winter is Coming.)

A few things:

1) The delay is totally on me as it relates to the HO hire (interns were already hired prior to being sick), as I've been dealing with a sickness for the past few days. The applications are currently being analyzed and will be chosen via the SHL HO as we speak.

2) I conduct MOST of my work on Discord. If you ever need to reach me or have a question, please contact me through there. Just because I barely post on here aside when needed, it doesn't mean that I am inactive or not reachable. Usually, I reply in a timely and swift manner.

3) Expect some sort of state of the SMJHL address to be posted at some point in the coming days so we can recap what has changed and what we are trying to build upon moving forward.

[Image: giphy.gif]
[pbhfx]

[/pbhfx]
ShlBattlebornUkShlBattlebornUkShlBattlebornUk
Player Page || Update Page

Well yeah, the delay is on you. That wasn’t really in question.

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

oof.

[Image: cd6sM5U.gif]
arigato to everyone for the dope sigs <3

| Updates | Player Page |

<3

[Image: crtigger.gif]
[Image: murphy.png]

10-13-2019, 04:01 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Well yeah, the delay is on you. That wasn’t really in question.

hm

10-13-2019, 04:15 PMnotorioustig Wrote:

<3

<3

[Image: spartangibbles.gif]
[Image: qGhUIfY.png]  Outlungus   Usa Monarchs  [Image: PlcJv9V.png]

10-13-2019, 04:01 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Well yeah, the delay is on you. That wasn’t really in question.

Stop being reasonable, I don’t like that I’m agreeing with you lol

Alex Winters (retired)
Matej Winters (retired)
Dominik Winters
S45 Jesster Trophy Winner
Challenge Cup Winning Goal Club: S52

Just to formally announce the intern hirings, we are glad to welcome in @ACapitalChicago and @golden_apricot to the SMJHL HO as the interns this season. Both had excellent apps and we felt no reason not to hire 2 interns once again.

As it relates to the SMJHL HO hire, this was a much tougher call, as we were presented more applications than last time and some really impressive ones at that. With that being said, we're happy to welcome @Inf1d3l to the SMJHL HO. He had a super impressive application, some excellent recommendations, and a reputation for excellent commitment/work ethic to the league. I want to thank everyone for applying once again and also thank @Segi for all that he's done for the SMJHL HO.

Next up is a state of the union just so we can address some of the changes we made in the off-season, why we did so, and what's next on the horizon for the SMJHL.

[Image: giphy.gif]
[pbhfx]

[/pbhfx]
ShlBattlebornUkShlBattlebornUkShlBattlebornUk
Player Page || Update Page

10-16-2019, 11:58 AMWinter is Coming Wrote: Just to formally announce the intern hirings, we are glad to welcome in @ACapitalChicago and @golden_apricot to the SMJHL HO as the interns this season. Both had excellent apps and we felt no reason not to hire 2 interns once again.

As it relates to the SMJHL HO hire, this was a much tougher call, as we were presented more applications than last time and some really impressive ones at that. With that being said, we're happy to welcome @Inf1d3l to the SMJHL HO. He had a super impressive application, some excellent recommendations, and a reputation for excellent commitment/work ethic to the league. I want to thank everyone for applying once again and also thank @Segi for all that he's done for the SMJHL HO.

Next up is a state of the union just so we can address some of the changes we made in the off-season, why we did so, and what's next on the horizon for the SMJHL.

Too little too late

[Image: VkRiFym.png]

[Image: dankoa2004.gif]