Create Account

Hiring: Budget Director Assistant

Hello.

The SHL is creating a budget director assistant position. This position will consist of processing transactions when I can't and helping me with future projects such as a new budget sheet and potentially creating a new draft tracker.

The pay for this job will be 2mil with a potential for bonuses that could include processing a large amount if I am unable to for a long period of time and helping with projects.

The deadline to apply will be early next week. Please message me on here or on discord with your application, which should include why you want the job, how active are you?, and how comfortable are you with excel/google sheets.

Vadim Askerov Player Page
Vadim Askerov Update Thread

Bump. Will be making a decision on Wednesday!

Announcement pushed back to tomorrow.

I'm assuming you've talked to @bbjygm about adapting his J Draft Pick tracker sheet?

[Image: owenm43.gif]
[Image: 9vAsr7c.png]

10-03-2019, 10:27 AMFlareon Wrote: I'm assuming you've talked to @bbjygm about adapting his J Draft Pick tracker sheet?

There are plans to put out a much improved draft tracker in the next season or two.

Applied.

[Image: bobby1.jpg]

[Image: DaNnVpo.png]   [Image: CfsNrQZ.png]   [Image: ZZLBWWZ.png]
Kraken | Switzerland | Jets

Congrats @ImASurvivor . Thank you everyone else for your applications. This process was tough.

Excited for the opportunity.

[Image: bobby1.jpg]

[Image: DaNnVpo.png]   [Image: CfsNrQZ.png]   [Image: ZZLBWWZ.png]
Kraken | Switzerland | Jets