Create Account

Taterade Podcast Ep. 11

Hello and thank you for joining me for another episode of Taterade!

If you'd like to ask me questions for future podcasts, please Click Here

Taterade Ep. 11

(Podcast length is 35 mins)

**Special thank you to producer @Rich

**Please don't grade until next week (Oct 4/5 if possible)

[Image: p82ugau.png]

Great new episode again - a little different this time, but I enjoyed listening to it. I almost feel bad about not asking questions this week, but you've managed to fill the time quite well. I'll have to re-watch The Royal Tenenbaums tomorrow (love Wes Anderson movies and got many of them on DVD).

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]

Wes Anderson's earlier stuff are some of my most beloved films, that stretch of Rushmore / Tenenbaums / Life Aquatic are gold to me. Thank you for the listen! Smile

(This post was last modified: 10-01-2019, 12:43 AM by Slappydoodle.)

Ask anyone in the poddy discord, I love the personal stuff. The personal stuff is the best stuff. I absolutely loved the story of you meeting your wife. Just wonderful to listen to, your feelings for her making it come through clearly. Great job.

Although I have never seen Hereafter, I love Clint Eastwood and his whole filmography, both as an actor and director. I also love Wes Anderson and Tennenbaums.

Nice job Cheers

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

10-01-2019, 12:43 AMSlappydoodle Wrote: Ask anyone in the poddy discord, I love the personal stuff. The personal stuff is the best stuff. I absolutely loved the story of you meeting your wife. Just wonderful to listen to, your feelings for her making it come through clearly. Great job.

Although I have never seen Hereafter, I love Clint Eastwood and his whole filmography, both as an actor and director. I also love Wes Anderson and Tennenbaums.

Nice job  Cheers

Thank you kindly for the feedback! I was hesitant to post this episode but I am glad I did, nice to know you enjoyed it Smile

Clint Eastwood is the man, can’t go wrong with just about everything he does- even Jersey Boys was fantastic! Smile