Create Account

S49 WJC bronze Medal Game: World vs UCORCAL

[Image: YouTube-Logo-840x473.jpg]

With this being a World vs UCORCAL WJC match up, the game will be telecasted live on Izz.tv tomorrow morning to make sure the
time differential suits the 2 teams in play.

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

So we aint gonna know gold before tomorrow either? Booo

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

WTF why isnt this on Daily Motion?!

Raptors Proud S67 - S69 Colorado Raptors Captain  Raptors
Uk S57 Forward of the Season Award winner  Uk

Blizzard Now Isaac Forty-One Switzerland

[Image: 41-2.png?ex=65d9e0d0&is=65c76bd0&hm=ada7...1aae5535a&]

Izz.tv premium casting

[Image: CptSquall.gif]

Hopping on this bandwagon  World  Japan  norway

Sorry if this curses you guys with my terrible RNG

[Image: jrousseau.gif]
[Image: j7ebBxQ.png] [Image: FbT2Pb1.png]
Canada Knights Canada Knights Canada

@ErM, @Flareon, @Katth

Im sorry all, i have a family member who got injured today and i have to run down there tonight... i had a really solid video 65% done for this game.. it would have been a ++  Sad... who ever is next up on the PBP list... ill shoot the link over to erm, flareon and katth just in case either of the other 2 arent around.

Again my apologies.

Knights|Dragons|Austria

09-28-2019, 08:06 PMMike Izzy Wrote: @ErM, @Flareon, @Katth

Im sorry all, i have a family member who got injured today and i have to run down there tonight... i had a really solid video 65% done for this game.. it would have been a ++  Sad... who ever is next up on the PBP list... ill shoot the link over to erm, flareon and katth just in case either of the other 2 arent around.

Again my apologies.

All good dude hope they are alright.

Again my apologies.

Dude, no worries! Hope your family is ok.

WolfpackBlizzardRaptors  raiders Switzerland  FINN RHYS  Switzerland raiders Raptors Blizzard Wolfpack

[Image: hockey__27674.1518661372.1000.1200.jpg?c=2]

[Image: iOjAcRd.gif]

Again my apologies.

Don't even apologize man, family comes first. Hope everything is alright.

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

Again my apologies.

Izzy I wish you and your family nothing but the best in this trying time.

[Image: CptSquall.gif]

This will be happening tonight at 8 PM ET. I know it's after the gold medal game but it's the earliest time I can do.

Hope everything is well with your family @Mike Izzy

[Image: urawa4.jpg]
Special thanks to @Sleepy for the signature

Thanks for the kind words fellas.. i appreciate it.
it's been a long weekend.

Good luck to both teams tonight.

Knights|Dragons|Austria

Go World! Go UCORCAL! Go having a good game!

WolfpackBlizzardRaptors  raiders Switzerland  FINN RHYS  Switzerland raiders Raptors Blizzard Wolfpack

[Image: hockey__27674.1518661372.1000.1200.jpg?c=2]

[Image: iOjAcRd.gif]

Japan

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: qp9sjzw.png] [Image: QPhJjnn.png] [Image: cz7Q1LV.png] [Image: RapExQb.png] [Image: sXGJ3Yn.png]
-----
[Image: aasdAwo.png]

Canada Update Thread | Player Page Canada

S49 WJC Bronze Medal Game: World vs. UCORCAL

[Image: giphy.gif]

Duthie Dreger here for the SHL Network, reporting live on the ground at Global Arena in Prague.

We have a splendid night of hockey for you tonight, as Team World takes on Team UCORCAL -- that is, the United Countries of Russia, Czechia, and Latvia (stick tap to anyone who didn't know what that meant until right now) -- for the World Jiuniors Bronze Medal! This is also nominally the last game of Season 49, interestingly enough.

Team World -- in its many iterations -- has been no stranger to the medal rounds. However, the heavy influx of Japanese talent has carried them to the bronze medal game this time around. Led by Emiko Spector @"MantoRune" in goal and with stud defenseman Akira Ren @Velevra patrolling the blueline, this season's World team has a decidedly Eastern flair, and it's represented in the red and white uniforms they are taking the ice in today.

Team UCORCAL is a fairly new amalgamation of federations, taking part in the medal round for the first time in its existence with today's game against Team World. The UCORCAL lineup is dotted with players who are expected to be the SHL stars of tomorrow. Mika Kandinsky @Mika_Kandinsky and Calogero Crudelli @jason97 lead the way for UCORCAL's offense on the top line. However, the two star prospects only have a point between them in the medal round to date. 

The teams should be taking the ice shortly, and the puck will be dropped shortly after 8 PM ET. We will be live tweeting the action as it happens.

[Image: urawa4.jpg]
Special thanks to @Sleepy for the signature