Create Account

x2 Nokazoa 9/29

All are either rookies the whalers drafted, or rookies that were drafted to their SHL teams
[Image: bjornsigv2texasMerged.png]
[Image: white_goodman.png]
[Image: breton_hakws_sig_merge.png]
[Image: pertrovic_sig_merged.png]

[Image: nokazoa.gif]

CURRENT PLAYER

[Image: sN8N4xa.png]         [Image: xd5tvj8.png]

FORMER PLAYER

[Image: ktJ2jTl.png]

LIteral Sex

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

holy hell these are awesome

[Image: 66818_s.gif]
(This post was last modified: 10-26-2019, 06:43 PM by Otrebor13.)

Sig 1: 5/5 - 1.25 mil
To me this is the best of the bunch. There's really nothing I can fault here. I think you did a great job with lighting, the text works well, the jersey change is done properly. Really well done.

Sigs 2/3/4: 3/5 - 750k + 150k bonus each
I'm grading these together because they have similar aspects to me. I think the use of the renders and the background is really well done, I cannot fault you there. The jersey work is really well done, as usual. The biggest thing for me on these ones is the exposure/saturation of the sigs. They all look way too bright. Because of this, it makes them look low quality. I know that's not the case, but that's the way they look. I think you have good aspects in them, but I think that really drops these down. I will also say that Sig 3 is very psychedelic looking, and it really takes away from the Steelhawk in the background. I think the aspect of having the logo being visible is great, and this one really didn't deliver in that aspect because of the work you did here.

Total Payout: 3.95mil x 2 = 7.9mil

[Image: Otrebor13.gif]

[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]  [Image: gdppv5N.png]