2x O4L 9/29

[Image: 7tBL8b1.png]

[Image: ryKD5os.png]

[Image: OK5PAzN.png]

[Image: Vgutbk9.png]

[Image: 57879_s.gif]
[Image: 37742_s.gif]
[Image: jov7Yk9.png]

"“HA HA! THIS GAME WILL NEVER END! I POSSESS THE SOUL OF EVERY GOALIE ON TEAM B!! CREW 4 LIFE!! SIGN WITH EDMONTON FOR THE CUP!!!” cackled Belial as he placed a Fedora on his head."
SMJHL Commisioner S17-S26
Calgary Dragons GM S14-S23

wow, all of these are great. i especially love what you did with the colors in the top sig

[Image: 66818_s.gif]

Sig 1: 4/5 - 1mil
I was really torn with this one, because I absolutely love what you've done with the background, the text, the stocks and even the sides of the canvas to make it all look really good and it comes together superbly. However, the render is extremely washed out for my liking. Sometimes it works and really looks good in sigs, but I think here it takes away from the great work you've done. I think if this render was a little more prominent and really popped, I think you have yourself a winner here. The use of the mask over the render's face could have been better, but overall I think the execution was pretty well done. This was a couple of elements away from a 5 for me.

Sig 2: 3/5: 750k
This one is interesting, because I really like the concept. I always like seeing different canvases, and I think this one really delivers here. The sig is crisp, the stock work below the text is really nice and, although simple, the look comes together really nicely. My absolute biggest concern is the text here. Forgive me if I'm not seeing it properly, but the text (or what I believe to be the text) on the render is something I can't read. Not sure if that is supposed to be the text or not, but if it is, I can't read it. The text on the outside of the circle, to me, doesn't work. I think it would have looked much better without it and putting a legible text above the render. That would make this one almost perfect for me.

Sig 3: 4/5: 1mil + 150k Bonus
This is almost a 5 as well. Everything works here, but I think the text brings you down. It is too blended in to the sig. It's almost like I lose it, and honestly had to go over it a couple of times to see it properly. I think it needed a little more contrast to really make it stand out and this would have been flawless.

Sig 4: 2/5: 500k
This is a little disappointing after seeing the 3 above it. I think this looks really rushed and basic. Besides the render, the text and the blurring, I don't see much more. I think the lighting is pretty good, but besides that I don't think I can give it any more than this.

Total Payout: 3.4mil x 2 = 6.8mil

[Image: Otrebor13.gif]

[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]  [Image: gdppv5N.png]