Create Account

StamkosFan 10/6
(This post was last modified: 09-30-2019, 11:17 PM by StamkosFan.)

#1- @bbjygm

[Image: oie_floaties_1.gif]

#2- @fever95

[Image: oie_floaties_2.gif]

#3- @5ympathies

[Image: oie_14443eNMf01tn.gif]

#4- @Flareon

[Image: oie_oie_overlay_12.gif]

[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/ByNN8Jn.gif[/img]

Jeeez

[Image: zcOwSzN.png] [Image: b1AwZLU.png]
First ever Yukon Malamute draft pick (1st overall S65)

[Image: ezgif-3-597e9990a5.png]

Consider me a StamkosFan Fan

hodOOOOr'hOOOdoooooooor hoooodor hOOdOOORRRR, Hooooooodooooorrrr HoooooddddddddoooooooRRRR

SMJHL Stats || SHL Stats
[Image: YZjkK9Q.png] PORTAL [Image: rwqM7d3.png]
Berserkers Elk Falcons Renegades Germany

Stats Pre-S53 || Stats S53+
[Image: yXVPZSm.png] [Image: updates2.png]
Outlaws Switzerland Wolfpack
S53 All-Star and Richan Trophy Nominee
S60 Jeff Dar Trophy Winner
Never forget

Sig 1 and 2: 3/5 - 750k
Not sure how I should go about grading these, but I did them together because they're extremely similar. They've got text, they have the gif (which is done really seamlessly), and the JC. Outside of that, there isn't too much done to the sig so I don't think I can escalate it past this. I will also say that on the first sig I am not a fan of how the logo on the jersey is black and white, but the rest of the jersey is in color. I think it looks a little strange.

Sig 3: 3/5 - 750k + 150k Bonus
Similar to the first two, but the addition of the gif on the text and some lighting/coloring gave you a little bonus. I think the coloring on this takes away from the render as it washes it out and almost makes it look blurry, and similarly to the first two, I think there wasn't enough else done to the sig to make me bump it up to a 4.

Sig 4: 2/5 - 500k
I'm personally not a huge fan of this. I think going for a different concept is always great, however I don't think the execution worked. The text is decent, but there wasn't much else done outside of the JC and duplicating the render on the cell phone.

I think your sigs could take huge leaps forward if you work on adding more to them instead of focusing solely on adding gifs. I have never worked with gifs in a sig, so maybe I'm out of line and don't know what I'm talking about, however I think if you worked on making the sigs a little more complex, adding some more elements and stocks to them prior to the gifs (or even trying to improve without them first) you could have some of the nicer sigs on the site. There's definite potential here, I think you should try to work on the basics and the steps leading to having a really quality sig rather than just focusing on gifs.

Total Payout: 2.9mil

[Image: Otrebor13.gif]

[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]  [Image: gdppv5N.png]