Create Account

Life On Autopilot - Episode 19

Introducing the Episode Nineteen of Life On Autopilot, my podcast series.

Episode Nineteen

Topics:
- Music Review: "Hot Motion" Temples
- Awards Talk and S50 Panthers Draft
- Tesla V10 Info
- 3 Great songs!
- SHL Questions

- SLAPPY
- BONK

Thank you for your questions: @ArGarBarGar - @Slappydoodle - @Tate - @Bonk

Give a listen to these podcasts as well;
The Big Slappy Hour
Beancast with ArGarBarGar
The JoeKast
Johnson and Johnson Podcast
Nocturnal Emissions
Taterade Podcast
Podcast by Toivo
Rich and Adam Podcast
The Press Box
The Podcast I Will Regret Making (but not enough to make mad stacks)
Notorious Nerding

PLEASE DO NOT GRADE UNTIL THE WEEKEND (10/5 - 6) Cheers

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

Enjoyed hearing the river again. That is a cool tune to lose yourself in for awhile. Rock Lobster is a towering classic from a great band.

Haven't listened to the song you recommend to bother my daughter yet, but it sounds promising, lol. My main method of audio torture for her is to play polka. There is a station around here that plays a ton of it. I always put it on in the car when the kids are with me.

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]
(This post was last modified: 10-02-2019, 02:35 AM by Wasty.)

10-02-2019, 01:41 AMSlappydoodle Wrote: Enjoyed hearing the river again. That is a cool tune to lose yourself in for awhile. Rock Lobster is a towering classic from a great band.

Haven't listened to the song you recommend to bother my daughter yet, but it sounds promising, lol. My main method of audio torture for her is to play polka. There is a station around here that plays a ton of it. I always put it on in the car when the kids are with me.

Dancing Lasha Tumbai is basically Polka Trance from Ukraine it's Polka on steroids.

#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

I'm sorry but I cant listen to Rock Lobster at this point without hearing Peter Griffin

[Image: jjfrankiejj.gif]
Credits to OrbitingDeath, Tweedle, Incite, Wasty, and Slothfacekilla for sigs!

Player Profile | Update Page

all your light was epic back in the day, still is but i'm not the biggest fan of their current stuff. Have you seen the video?

[Image: x17WALp.png]||[Image: uNh8ZtE.png]
[Image: luff.png][Image: luff2.png][Image: luff.png]
(This post was last modified: 10-03-2019, 05:54 PM by ArGarBarGar.)

Good listen as always. Good self-reflection on the season the Panthers had and a level-headed perspective on why you and JT deserved consideration for the McKeil.

Alonzo Garbanzo Final Tallies (Among Defensemen):
2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*
*All-Time Leader Among All Skaters
Player Profile | Update Thread
[Image: IeEV7Iv.png]

10-03-2019, 05:40 PMTnlAstatine Wrote: all your light was epic back in the day, still is but i'm not the biggest fan of their current stuff. Have you seen the video?
I remember seeing them live a they played a medley of For Whom The Bell tolls, Still D.R.E, All Your Light and then Waves at the greek and that will forever be engrained in my music memory. Such an incredible performance.

As for their new stuff yeah, im not AS big of a fan. I think after Evil Friends they wanted a little more success so they went the pop rock route. I still like it, but not as much as their older albums.

10-03-2019, 08:03 PMWasty Wrote:
10-03-2019, 05:40 PMTnlAstatine Wrote: all your light was epic back in the day, still is but i'm not the biggest fan of their current stuff. Have you seen the video?
I remember seeing them live a they played a medley of For Whom The Bell tolls, Still D.R.E, All Your Light and then Waves at the greek and that will forever be engrained in my music memory. Such an incredible performance.

As for their new stuff yeah, im not AS big of a fan. I think after Evil Friends they wanted a little more success so they went the pop rock route. I still like it, but not as much as their older albums.

I'm just a shadow of a bigger man, growing better with each year I am, is such a good line. Compared to a bunch of walking haaha

[Image: x17WALp.png]||[Image: uNh8ZtE.png]
[Image: luff.png][Image: luff2.png][Image: luff.png]

Is it bad if I don’t find European Dance Rock torturous?

Also, what about the fact that my pants came off during it?

I’m moving to Europe.

[Image: p82ugau.png]