Create Account

S50 Player Point Projections
(This post was last modified: 10-05-2019, 09:15 PM by StamkosFan.)

Code:
5.2K words with research ty

Post your player name in the comments of this thread if you want me to try to project your points for this season Smile (for goalies save percentage/wins is fine)

ctrl+f your name if you're lazy lol

Forwards

Ola Wagstrom Wolfpack
21 Goals 26 Assists

I expect Ola Wagstrom to take a step forward in terms of goal scoring and hover around the same point mark as last year. Playing on New England’s top line should give him plenty of opportunities to make an impact and push for the 50 point mark, but he will probably fall just shy.

Joseph Weston Kraken
14 goals 13 assists

We’re talking about SMJHL projections here; Weston should be getting line 2 time with the Kraken. While he should see improvement from last year, I can’t see a true breakout happening without him moving to Line 1. I expect him to be slightly above the 25 point mark.

Boris "The Beast" Poroshenko Wolfpack
6 goals 9 assists

Geared more toward defense and with a limited role, Poroshenko should get modest results. In the future, he could become a consistent 30 point player, especially when playing alongside some of the big names on the team.

Monkey D. Luffy Stampede
13 goals 18 assists

Luffy may be on line 2, but Buffalo is so deep that that line 2 is all 1000+ players. There’s the potential to achieve more, yet I think a number around 30 points is the most likely outcome. We will see his true potential the year he gets bumped up to the top line and the top power play unit.

Alex Winters Rage
19 goals 26 assists

Usually, my projections for players on line 2 are much lower, but Manhattan’s line 2 is as good as their top line as far as I’m concerned. I imagine him and Herb Robert will continue to be excellent linemates to each other, and could see him nearing the 50 point mark again.

Luke Thomason Rage
24 goals 29 assists

Thomason is the Rage’s top center, and he had the breakout year everyone had long expected last year. I am calling it now, he will somehow manage to top even that this year and lead his team in scoring. Breaking 50 points this year and setting a career high in goals sounds like an accurate take.

Alexander Selich Stampede
15 goals 23 assists

This could be something of a breakout year for Selich, as he jumps from line 3 to the top line. I have a feeling that Selich is going to click with Hippo Passamus, and he should easily climb into the upper echelons of the 30 point territory.

Ryan Shepard Knights
10 goals 19 assists

Shepard will get top line minutes by the looks of it, and I expect him to put up a nice season with marked improvement from his rookie campaign. He might be a bit too defensively focused to go over 30 points though, but he could prove me wrong.

Julio Tokolosh Blizzard
8 goals 16 assists

Playing with Tony Pepperoni, anything can happen, but I imagine Tokolosh to be around the 25 point mark at the end of the year. Quite a solid season for only his sophomore season in the league! There is potential for more just by playing with Pepperoni, but I’m expecting Pepperoni to take a few steps back this year.

Matt Kholin Barracuda
13 goals 20 assists

Playing with Flacko Lagerfield is about as good of a boost as you can get. Kholin has had two sneaky seasons in the past around 30 points, and looks primed to do it again. Just imagine how good he can be when he maxes all of the important stats, he could be a truly elite player.

Nathan Explosion pride
6 goals 8 assists

Not having power play time is really detrimental to a forward’s stats; I think Explosion would almost double this number I have projected if he was getting time on the man advantage. It’s a bit of a head scratcher that he has had such low point totals in the past with how high his TPE is, I’d say he’s over due to see some improvement, especially playing on such a strong second line.

Ricky Bobby Kraken
14 goals 15 assists

Difficult to make up my mind here. On one hand, he’s playing on line 3, yet on the other, he has a very nice build and is getting power play time. He did fine with limited time last year, so I’m going to take the risky route and say he’ll improve by a noticeable margin this year.

Eko van Otter Wolfpack
10 goals 8 assists

Another tragic case of a really solidly developing player buried on a deep team. I imagine being on line 3 won’t allow van Otter to break 20 points this year, not with how brutal the SHL can be. Van Otter could definitely hit double digit goals for the first time.

Nicholas Williams Specters
20 goals 19 assists

Here’s a player who has been performing quite well over the last few years, but can’t quite seem to get into 40 point territory yet. I predict that that trend will continue, but Williams’ stats should still be quite satisfactory. I foresee another 35+ point season incoming, and Williams just barely achieving a career high in goals.

Flacko Lagerfield Barracuda
23 goals 23 assists

This guy is elite; he’s legit one of the top five forwards in the game today as far as I’m concerned. However, the Barracuda have been so blessed with sim luck lately that I can’t see even one of the best taking too many more steps forward, it can’t last forever. A season just above 45 points sounds right! Make no mistake, once he gets some higher TPE linemates, he’ll be back into the 50-60 point range with ease.

Alex Light Platoon
13 goals 18 assists

Alex Light, one of the all-time greats, in his final season will want to go out with a bang. He may have a low TPE number now, but I still expect him to put up around 30 points, perhaps a little over. The top power play unit time makes that almost certain. He will be dearly missed by the SHL community (best of luck with your next player man!)

Nickolas Klaus Barracuda
10 goals 12 assists

Klaus did excellently without being on the power play last year, but I still can’t project him to get that many points without power play time. I am also expecting the Barracuda to regress significantly, so I factored that into my projection here. Klaus can, of course, prove me wrong and put up another 30 point season, but I think just above 20 points is accurate.

Slap McShotty Wolfpack
6 goals 11 assists

Slap McShotty should see more goals this year, but much like his linemate Eko van Otter, it will be difficult to surpass the 20 point mark on line 3. I think if anyone on the Wolfpack’s third line does get 20 points though, it’ll be McShotty.

Lil Manius Specters
21 goals 20 assists

Manius was on my breakout candidates list for a reason. Last year was an aberration as far as I’m concerned; he’s going to bounce back this year in a big way. I think he will pass 20 goals as well as 40 points; this is a 1600 TPE player after all, how could he not put up elite numbers?

Hariken Urawa Raptors
13 goals 20 assists

He may be on the second line but he’s getting top power play unit exposure. I really like his build and I think he should be able to pass 30 points. He’s on a line with a bunch of really solid S50 players, and I think he can really click with those guys.

Ricky Spanish Renegades
12 goals 10 assists

Rookie year here, so it’s tough to project, but I think Spanish will have enough leeway and opportunity in Texas to put up some decent numbers. He would need to sneak onto one of the power play units to truly put up monster numbers, but I expect a solid campaign regardless.

Noah Gallagher Chiefs
13 goals 12 assists

Gallagher has had a quiet start to his career, but I believe that the change of scenery will do him a lot of good. He’s getting a golden opportunity, wedged between Artemi Berezin and GOD McZehrl on the Chiefs’ top line, and should post career bests in all categories. Ample minutes and amazing linemates should allow Gallagher to hover in the 25-30 point range. With a passing weakness though, I expect his stat line to have a higher total of goals than assists.

Steven Moyer pride
8 goals 23 assists

Top line, 1200 TPE player playing with Jeff Brogen. As a playmaker, his points total will favor assists, but with such good linemates to feed and plenty of minutes, I don’t see why he can’t have another 30+ point season.

Dick Clapper Wolfpack
12 goals 21 assists

He’s on line 2 for the lethal Wolfpack with super star Rafe Ulrich. I think he will profit from this pairing and enjoy another 30 point season; perhaps not quite the amount that he racked up on the same line last year, but certainly another solid year.

Joe Kurczewski Specters
15 goals 22 assists

A good player who has been around so long that I expect him to perform in spite of being on line 3. Perhaps not quite as many points as last year, but I’m still confident he will end the year above the 30 point tresh-hold.

Mike Izzy Dragons
26 goals 24 assists

Calgary might be taking some steps back this year, but I doubt it will impact the ageless Mike Izzy too much. I am fully confident that he will yet again be a point per game player and a nominee for top two-way forward.

Lallo Selman syndicate
16 goals 18 assists

A very sneaky candidate for rookie of the year; not sure he’ll beat out Mika Kandinsky, but I expect him to at least get a nomination. He’ll be getting top-six minutes, and I think he will make the most out of them; I expect 30 points to be his absolute floor.

Teddy Cuddles Blizzard
20 goals 24 assists

I’m expecting similar output to last year, since although Cuddles did regress, the Blizzard performed poorly for most of the regular season. I feel like in the 40-45 point range is correct; Cuddles still has plenty of fight left in him.

Andreas Kvalheim Renegades
21 goals 23 assists

Someone I drafted in fantasy, so I’m totally not biased in wanting him to do well! Kvalheim turned heads with a 40 point breakout season last year, and I expect him to be even better this year. I don’t think this is his 50 point season, but I definitely think he has one coming in the near future.

Tony Pepperoni Blizzard
19 goals 20 assists

I believe that Pepperoni will take a few steps back. For one thing, his 55 point season last year was absolutely unreal, and secondly, he is paired with two very young players, which I fear may drain his personal performance a bit. I expect him to have a bit of a down year, but he will rebound once his linemates become higher TPE.

Vince Reaper pride
13 goals 13 assists

Reaper has the potential to score more than this, of course, being on San Francisco’s top line, but I think 25-30 points would be the most accurate projection. He’s a shoot-first player, so he can’t be expected to rack up a ton of assists even on line 1.

Collin Gibbles Chiefs
19 goals 22 assists

Gibbles had a half a point per game pace (25 points total) last season, but I think that playing with a stronger-than-ever Mika Mayfield and Bobby Watson, he is capable of much more. Should be a surprise candidate to many for 40 points, but not to Stammer.

Michael Fox Specters
11 goals 11 assists

Likely to be a top-six forward for the Specters, I expect Fox to fall within the 20-25 point range, although it’s not impossible that he could do even better. I doubt his numbers end up in the teens again, it seems too low, but you never know.

Nicolaj Muller Stampede
13 goals 12 assists

Rookies, always the most difficult to project. On an absolutely stacked Buffalo team, I doubt Muller will get the playing time he could on some other clubs, but he should still perform quite admirably. A 25-point campaign sounds quite reasonable!

Piotr Czerkawski Specters
16 goals 25 assists

New Orleans' top line is quite strong, and I fully expect Czerkawski to deliver another 40 point season. He has been consistently above that mark for a long time and I see no reason why that would change now!

Josef Kubinec Renegades
17 goals 15 assists

Another rookie, one that I'm not sure how high to project. Kubinec is a player who is a true sniper and is great at scoring goals. He is on the top line for the Renegades, so he could sneak into the 30 point range, but if things don't quite go as planned, he should end up in the 20s. I'm leaning toward him having a strong year, but we will see.

Alexander Wachter Kraken
7 goals 5 assists

Not just a rookie, a rookie in the SMJHL! This will be Wachter's first year in the J, and while he is putting on TPE extremely quickly, knowing how J GMs are about burying new players on line 4, I'm keeping my projections realistic. Wachter won't be able to truly impress until he gets a full opportunity, probably in S51.

Mika Mayfield Chiefs
17 goals 17 assists

Mayfield has started the year quite strong, and I think it's a sure thing that she will break 30 points. She may be on the Chiefs second line, but that line also has super star Bobby Watson, so she's in very good company. The 20 point campaign last year was a fluke, but I expect her to return more around her S48 numbers (32 points), perhaps passing them by a bit.

Barry Batsbak Dragons
8 goals 15 assists

Slow start or not, Batsbak is on the Dragons' second line with two really strong players. I can't see him not breaking 20 points, and I think it's quite possible that he can go beyond that. I wouldn't expect him to near the 30 point territory, but he should still have a solid year.

Emeka Valentine-Okoli Raptors
13 goals 16 assists

This guy scored 20 goals last year, it's easy to get carried away with expectations, but I'm actually expecting a bit of a dip in points. 20 goals gets harder and harder to get with each season, and I think the stacked Raptors will want to spread their minutes around as much as possible, leading to Valentine-Okoli not getting quite as much ice time as last year; supporting my case, he's not getting power play time, which is going to be tough. I think he could get 40 points with top power play minutes, so it's a bit of a shame.

David Fantobens Barracuda
15 goals 16 assists

Fantobens got 40 points just two seasons ago, but being buried on Line 3 and not getting power play time won't help his cause. He's managed to put up solid seasons in spite of this though, so I imagine he can still sneak past 30 points in spite of the significant challenges he faces.

Viktor Marius Stampede
20 goals 27 assists

Marius has been a consistent 35-40 point scorer for the last two years, but he had two 50-60 point seasons before that. I think he's going to make his way back to the 40 point range this year; playing on Buffalo's top line with two great linemates, he's due to have a solid season.

Jean-Paul Boivin Whalers
9 goals 17 assists

I don't see him getting 30 points on line 2, but he is getting significantly more minutes than last year, so I'm projecting for him to improve. He's a pass first forward, so I'd expect his point total to favor assists.

Rafe Ulrich Wolfpack
24 goals 19 assists

Ulrich has been one of the top performing players in the league for years, including a 48 point performance last year. I would expect his point totals to take a few steps back from last year after New England's sluggish start, and to be more around the number his S48 point totals were at.

Ivan Maximus Outlaws
11 goals 22 assists

Maximus played really well in his rookie year, turning heads with a 29 point campaign. It's unusual for rookies to do so well, but Maximus is special, and I expect him to continue to build on what he did last year with the top line and top power play unit minutes he is getting.

Herb Robert Rage
20 goals 22 assists

Robert is on the second line for the Rage alongside some other top players, and could be one of the few second liners capable of passing 45 points. I do think those expectations might be a bit on the high end; just sneaking over the 40 point mark sounds the most accurate.

Commander Shepard Jets
15 goals 24 assists

Shepard has been promoted to the second line, and finally having top tier linemates to work with in two 1000+ forwards (Willy Mack and Nick Brain), as well as having passed the 1000 TPE mark himself, Shepard could be primed for a breakout year. Expect him to at a minimum have another 30 point campaign, but as far as I'm concerned, he is most likely going to pass the 35 point mark and challenge for 40 points.

Calogero Crudelli Raptors
21 goals 25 assists

I have to say I'm a bit taken aback that Crudelli still hasn't been called up. I expect him to have another monster year, yet I don't see him breaking the 50 point mark again; that's a feat that is rarely repeated these days. Top line minutes for the Raptors should guarantee at least 40 points, likely way more.

Joseph Lombardi pride
8 goals 24 assists

Lombardi had a bit of a down year last year, but if his shooting percentage can rebound even a little bit, he should be able to reach the 30 point range again. San Francisco's second line is overdue to click, so I can see him putting up a solid stat line.

Bobby Sharp Stampede
10 goals 19 assists

Sharp's 18 point campaign last year can be viewed as a bit of a disappointment, but I think he will do better this season. He's developed into a high TPE player and he's getting a shot on Buffalo's second line with two 1100+ players. I don't quite think he'll rebound as far as to hit the 30 point mark, but he might come close.

James Truong Blizzard
11 goals 14 assists

Stuck in the bottom-six and without power play minutes, Truong has done quite admirably to put up two 20+ point campaigns in his career. I don't see any reason why in spite of his limited role, he can't do it again and push for 25 points.

DeMarcius Smyth Specters
22 goals 31 assists

Smyth broke 50 points last year, and the New Orleans top line is so strong that I think he will do it again. He's emerged as one of the best forwards in the game over the last few seasons, and he's showing no signs of slowing down heading into this year. His goals dipped low last year even with a 54 point season, and I think those will break 20 again this year.

Trevor Wilson Barracuda
12 goals 13 assists

Stuck on line 3 without power play time, the 20 point range is probably the limit for Wilson this year, in spite of his track record of having years in the 30, 40, even 50 point range with the West Kendall Platoon. If he got power play time, I think he would return to the 30 point range.

Nolan Sawchuk Barracuda
12 goals 16 assists

Sawchuk is also buried in Tampa's bottom six with no power play time, yet I still think he will manage to get in the high twenties. Not getting any time on the man advantage will hurt his numbers, especially factoring in that prior seasons had a decent number of special teams points.

Defensemen

Mathias Seger Chiefs
5 goals 20 assists

Seger was mentioned on my breakout candidates list; after all, he’s getting top pairing time. However, I think that this stat-line is the most realistic outcome based on past performance and build. Seger’s scoring rating just isn’t quite high enough to get the goals needed to raise defensemen point totals to the 30-40 point range. Should get tons of assists though!

Charlie Schieck pride
13 goals 23 assists

Schieck has just about everything maxed, and with proper deployment, you just have to think he could explode. Assuming he keeps top pairing time, he should surpass 30 points, but not being on the top power play unit will stop him from passing 40 points.

Lyle Odelein II Specters
1 goal 11 assists

A rookie making his debut in the big leagues, so I have no prior experience to base my projections off of. Odelein will more than likely get very limited 3rd pairing minutes and no special teams time, so I think that his lack of minutes will keep him from high numbers this year.

Piotr Horvat Renegades
2 goals 21 assists

Another SHL rookie here; my projections for Horvat are rather optimistic, based upon him getting top 4 minutes and power play time. I would expect Horvat’s point totals to be extremely assist-heavy, but his high defense should allow him to get plenty of assists.

Geoff Moore Chiefs
10 goals 25 assists

People might be getting a little carried away with the most recent Chiefs projections, but Moore has consistently been around 30 points for the majority of his career. I imagine he’ll get a ridiculous amount of minutes too. 35 points, maybe more if everything goes the way it has in the preseason for the Chiefs.

Perry Morgan Wolfpack
7 goals 25 assists

One of the guys I put on my fantasy breakout candidate list and I’m sticking to it. Morgan got 30 points last year, and I think he has the potential to do even more this year. One of the most underrated blueliners in the SHL.

Corey Kennedy syndicate
7 goals 26 assists

The top guy on the blue line for Chicago for now and the foreseeable future. He had an impressive 22 point rookie campaign, but I expect him to really make a splash this year. If there’s one thing STHS has taught me, it’s that lots of minutes usually leads to an uptick in points. People may think I’m going a bit overboard with my projections for this guy, but I think everyone is seriously underestimating his capabilities.

Brennan Kennedy Jr. Dragons
6 goals 16 assists

I have a feeling that Brennan Kennedy Jr. will take significant steps for and take full advantage of his second pairing role with power play minutes this year. He’s starting to get high TPE and I don’t think it should be a struggle for him to pass 20 points. Very talented young player.

Guy Zheng Wolfpack
7 goals 16 assists

Zheng came close to the 30 point mark last year but didn’t quite get there. Zheng looked to have overperformed a bit, and I think that a point total just below 25 points would be accurate.

Jules Watt syndicate
1 goal 21 assists

Watt is handling second pair duties, and should continue his assist heavy totals, though I doubt he will get zero goals for a second year in a row. I imagine a very similar stat line to last year; 22/23 points, mostly assists.

Nat Emerson Platoon
3 goals 14 assists

Emerson has been promoted from the third pair to the second pair this season, and as such, I expect his stats to see some improvement from last year. Unless he gets power play time though, he’s not a threat to surpass the 20 point mark.

Igor Volkov Chiefs
0 goals 9 assists

After being shuffled down the lineup from pairing 1 last year to the third pair, I expect Volkov to regress a bit from his numbers last year. If he gets moved back up though, my projection will likely be off the mark.

Tony Ford Panthers
6 goals 18 assists

Ford came up one shy of the 20 point mark last year, but I expect him to sneak past it this year. That pairing with Jon Toner on power play 1 probably helps his numbers a lot, as do top four minutes.

Richard Physt Specters
6 goals 23 assists

I think Physt will have a very strong final season and should perform well on the Specters top pairing. I expect him to have better numbers than in S50, though I won’t get too carried away with my projections.

Gabriel Johnson Steelhawks
7 goals 22 assists

As usual, take rookie projections with a grain of salt. He is getting a great opportunity to play on the top pairing for the Steelhawks, alongside their top defenseman, and he also has a nice gig on the top power play unit. I think he's another sleeper for the Jesster, though I still see it going to Mika Kandinsky at the end of the day. My expectation is that he will finish the year just under 30 points.

Cassius Darrow Stampede
9 goals 26 assists

Darrow is about to break out in a big way and turn some heads. He managed to land himself a gig on Buffalo's top pairing, and I think he will run with it and never look back. He should obliterate his previous career high of 27 points and is looking to possibly be top 10 in blueliner scoring by the end of the year.

Andrej Doskocil Rage
4 goals 17 assists

Doskocil is more of a stay-at-home, defensive defenseman, but he should still get a little bit of improvement upon his 15 point sophomore campaign from last year. 20 points is possible, although it will be close.

Barret McCarthy Rage
9 goals 35 assists

The top defenseman for one of the best team's in the league. He's been heralded as one of the best offensive blueliners in the league for the last few years, and with top pairing and power play minutes, I see no reason another 45 point campaign isn't possible.

Slip McScruf Jets
2 goals 17 assists

McScruf seems to be in a more limited and defensive role this year, moved down to the third pairing and losing his spot on the power play. This will more than likely cause a dip in his stats, as it's simply tough to put up big numbers as a defensive defenseman without significant minutes.

Karlstrasse Scholz Blizzard
7 goals 24 assists

Scholz has quietly developed into a solid two-way defenseman. He does have some opportunity to rack up points, with secondary power play minutes and a perch on Edmonton's second pairing. I think he will challenge for 30 points again; he came up one shy of that mark last year, but this year, I think he will reach that milestone.

Kristaps Ball Barracuda
9 goals 27 assists

Getting top pairing minutes for Tampa, I expect Ball to put up another mid-thirties season in points. He gets plenty of ice time to make things happen, and the Barracuda's power play should be electric regardless of the team's overall performance, so that position on the point is a great spot.

Brady McIntyre Blizzard
8 goals 29 assists

McIntyre has usually been a consistent 30 point multi-cat performer for the last few seasons, and I imagine he'll post similar numbers to his last two campaigns this year. He's still on the Blizzard's top power play unit, and the defending Cup champs will be relying on him to fortify their blue line. I think he will get more goals than he did last year, but we will see.

Jøln DuBølk Barracuda
4 goals 22 assists

Coming off of a 24 point rookie campaign, DuBølk should continue to build on that and hover around the 25 point mark. He's on the second pairing and getting moderate power play time, so it should be interesting to see how much he progresses in his sophomore season.

Goalies

Knox Booth Panthers
17 wins, .904 save percentage

Booth is taking over the crease in Los Angeles, and while he is bound to be a star in the future, expectations must be tempered since he is in such a young stage of his career. On the other hand, there’s more of a chance for goalies to do well early than with other positions, so I’m not projecting gloom and doom.

Aleister Cain Specters
24 wins, .904 save percentage

I expect Cain to put up similar numbers to last year; high TPE goalie on a good team, but the lack of shots against can cause save percentage to be more average. I’d expect his goals against average to be one of the top in the league.

Harry Carpet Stars
19 wins, .907 save percentage

Carpet performed solidly in his first season as Toronto's starter, and I expect his numbers to be even better this year. His TPE is getting right to the sweet spot where goalies tend to put up great seasons, and I can see him being top five in a few categories in spite of his team's rebuilding state. However, I doubt that he'll rack up many wins with the state of the Toronto franchise.

Peter Larson Rage
25 wins, .901 save percentage

Larson has been off to a bit of a slow start save percentage wise, but on a great team, he should get tons of wins. I don't expect his save percentage to stay below .900, but it might not get too far above that mark if the first few games were any indication.

Benjamin Blue Barracuda
20 wins, .909 save percentage

The sim really loves Blue and his build, especially when it really counts. I have a feeling that this is going to be a really good season for him, and that's just my gut instinct. On paper, he probably shouldn't be, not on a struggling Tampa team, but STHS favoritism is what counts the most at the end of the day.

Tibuk Soonika syndicate
23 wins, .907 save percentage

Soonika had a decent first year as Chicago's starter, but I expect him to improve from those numbers a bit. A really good start to this current season helps the case for that, as well as the case for the bump in wins that I'm projecting.

[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/ByNN8Jn.gif[/img]

Ola Wagstrom (because why not)

How about goalies?

Knox Booth

[Image: p82ugau.png]

10-01-2019, 02:43 PMTate Wrote: How about goalies?

Knox Booth

edited, I'll project goalies wins and save percentage!

Joseph Weston

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

Mathias Seger

[Image: outlaws2.png]  [Image: switzerland2.png] [Image: monarchs.png]  Mathias Seger #15 | Player page | Update page [Image: outlaws2.png] [Image: switzerland2.png] [Image: monarchs.png]
[Image: Segi.gif] 
Sigs by Donini, RainDelay, Fever and OrbitingDeath

Charlie Schieck

Argonauts Stars Battleborn Czechia
(This post was last modified: 10-01-2019, 02:50 PM by The__Y-man__100.)

Eyy do me

Boris on New England

[Image: zcOwSzN.png] [Image: b1AwZLU.png]
First ever Yukon Malamute draft pick (1st overall S65)

[Image: ezgif-3-597e9990a5.png]

Monkey D. Luffy

[Image: x17WALp.png]||[Image: uNh8ZtE.png]
[Image: luff.png][Image: luff2.png][Image: luff.png]

Aleister Cain

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

Lyle Odelein III

[Image: Ci4nm13.png]sig by @Bruins10 
Scarecrows   Specters   Canada 

Piotr Horvat

[Image: horvat3.png]

Fuck it, Alex Winters

Alex Winters (retired)
Matej Winters (retired)
Dominik Winters
S45 Jesster Trophy Winner
Challenge Cup Winning Goal Club: S52