Create Account

Anchorage Armada Locker Room
(This post was last modified: 10-01-2019, 11:18 PM by HoltzFan10.)

Dear Friends,

I would love to pour my heart and emotions out for all of my friends in the anchorage locker room. They have been so supportive of me in a way that I actually have been unfortunate to have never felt before. They have been the best thing that could ever happen to me. It brings me to buckets of tears writing about this right now.
Not only have they accepted me as a young lad, who doesn’t know any better for a lot of things but still include me as part of the gang. Not only have they given me love and affection that I cherish and return to them with great pride. Not only do they accept me as a furry, which is really wholesome and amazing of them, and they actually asked me questions when they wanted to learn more about furries. But they also support my (somewhat addiction towards getting) art of my sona, which I have honestly, and truly never seen before. They truly are a loving community of people in which literally brings me to tears as I write this.
They are a group of people like no others.
I love you guys :bluelove:
I don’t remember all of you guys but I will ping whoever I can remember and pls show the rest of em this @Sleepy @DaftRaincloud @hotdog @Ferda
——
I also want to thank @ml002 again for the millionth time again for drafting me in the 3rd round and actually letting me become the goalie that I am now today.
My first player was an inactive. Barely lasted a week. I came back, not sure if I wanted to commit. Ml comes, a fresh new gm, dms me on discord. He asks me questions, I give sentence long answers, not expecting to be picked.
Here comes ml, in the 3rd round, with his very first pick as a fresh new gm. Picks up this kid who’s like LITERALLY 13 and has a high chance of being an inactive. Still does it anyway.
Because of him, I became the record holding goalie in the smjhl, (for worst single season and overall record in juniors. Still managed 2 gotys somehow), and gave me the courage to become and blossom into who I am now.
Not to mention, I would never be in the armada locker room if it wasn’t for him too
Ily ml :bluelove:

[Image: BoucherFan12.gif]

[Image: benzeev.gif]

06-11-2021, 05:33 PMKenitohMenara Wrote: [Image: BLUE.jpeg]
Welcome to the hall, Ben!

You my boi blue! Heart

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

Armada

[Image: thistidalwave.gif]

ArmadaUkSpecters
Player | Updates

Blue! We are very lucky to have you in the locker room with us. You are a great presence and one of the nicest people I've had the pleasure of interacting with on this website or anywhere else. Thank you for this very touching piece. It means a lot to me. Heart

[img=0x0]https://sig.grumpybumpers.com/host/glswenson.gif[/img]

[img=0x0]https://sig.grumpybumpers.com/host/agentchadjohnson.gif[/img]

Armada

[Image: 45029_v.gif]

Sigs by: King, Tweedledunn, Me
Player Page|Twitter|Update Page
(This post was last modified: 10-01-2019, 11:35 PM by Gwdjohnson.)

You are a legend and we are all happy to have your company!  Cheers Heart

[Image: Gabe-lights.png]
[Image: nMz40Vc.gif]

one of the better benjamins in the LR tbh at least u arent toxic

[Image: image.png]
[Image: dankestmemes69420.gif]

[Image: vhY18i8.png] [Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: nBgNUTY.png]
Armada        Canada        Stampede
Falcons        Usa

You pretty good goalie

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=5012025]

thx for comforting me when i got bullied on arrival

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

This is what the wonderdome was made for <3

[Image: Grapehead.gif]
TY NOKA AND VALOR FOR THESE WORKS OF ART
Player Page | Update Page

Stars Battleborn Czechia

I love you too even if you did forget about me

[Image: 58170_v.gif]
[Image: 58170_s.gif]
Thanks to @Carpy48 , @sköldpaddor, @Weretarantula, @Bruins10  and @Wasty  for sigs
Extra special thanks to @Julio Tokolosh for the sick gif one