Create Account

Wasty 10/6
(This post was last modified: 10-05-2019, 03:45 PM by Wasty.)

[Image: tEeiPJH.png]@dankoa
[Image: ErhIysL.png] @MP7

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

Hnggg that’s amazing

[Image: VkRiFym.png]

[Image: dankoa2004.gif]

Sigs:

1) Nice clean sig. The focal point is clearly the render's face (looks a little yellow to me?), but I also like what you did with the text here, pretty cool effect. The background is relatively subtle, but I can see you put a lot of work into it. One thing you don't notice immediately is the reflection of the render on the right because it's so subtle - great work!

5/5

2) This one is actually relatively similar to the first on. Again I like how you bring the main focus to the render's face by adding different kinds of effects to the rest of the image and then use great lighting on top of it. Really good job with the text and the choice of font. Everything fits together here and I know you like your different kinds of borders like the one at the top, but I believe this one would've look good without it as well. It's a matter of personal taste.

5/5

Total: 2.5M

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]