Create Account

S50 WFT #1 - Out on a Limb

Ace - Mike Izzy will announce his retirement

Easily wrong, as Izzy is going for the hit record and will need to play as long as he can to break it. Additionally, he is still amongst the best players in the league and will play until he is a depth player and has the hitting title.
(This post was last modified: 10-06-2019, 09:18 PM by MrStennett.)

Toronto certainly won't finish last in the league. After seeing how that team has been playing, how can you not assume that someone, anyone, will finish behind them. Mikhail Lohkitonov is one of the best in the league, young goalie Henry Carpet is a gem, and rookie Mika Kandinsky is already doing work. Put me on the Toronto train!

[Image: MrStennett08.gif]

Scarecrows Usa Blizzard Panthers Patriotes Stars

(This post was last modified: 10-06-2019, 09:32 PM by ztevans.)

hotdog - Guy Zheng and Perry Morgan will win the Stevens and Biscuit awards, respectively, in a NEW sweep

Listen, I won't pretend to understand what goes into nominating or selecting a Bojo Biscuit winner. Apparently the standards are low if that scrub Anastasia O'Koivu can land a nomination. However, we all know that the Stevens is reserved for defensemen who score, and so far there are four Wolfpack d-men, Morgan included, scoring more than Zheng. Big hecking no.

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

Toronto won't finish last in the league

I mean how could they possibly do that again? I'm sure they have learned from previous seasons no? Fire the GM maybe Wink Plus, I think Minny has this one in the bag

[Image: QhAQn2i.png]  [Image: yIvjn4j.png]