Create Account

S50 WFT #1 - Out on a Limb

Blastmeaway - Manhattan will win the President's Trophy

In my opinion they have the highest percantage to win it with their roster depth. Now its only the question what want Simon T. If he want a fair value season this will happen to 100%

[Image: McZehrl.png]

Challenge Cup Wins:
S18 - Riot Seattle Riot (with Chris McZehrl)*
S23 - Wolfpack New England Wolfpack (with Chris McZehrl)*
S27 - Dragons Calgary Dragons (with VLAD McZehrl)
S34 - Rage Manhattan Rage (with VLAD McZehrl)
S37 - Jets Winnipeg Jets (with VLAD McZehrl)
S46 - Stampede Buffalo Stampede (with GOD McZehrl)*

*first ever Challenge Cup of Franchise History

Four Star Cup Wins:
S24 - Whalers Vancouver Whalers (with VLAD McZehrl)
S39 - Scarecrows St. Louis Scarecrows (with GOD McZehrl)

SHL Hall of Fame Members:
S24 - Chris McZehrl Platoon Panthers Dragons Riot Wolfpack *
(GP: 764 | G: 322 | A: 461 | P: 783 | +/-: +109)
S40 - VLAD McZehrl Dragons Riot Rage Stampede Jets Wolfpack *
(GP: 653 | G: 333 | A: 361 | P: 694 | +/-: +141)

*1st Ballot Hall of Famer

small note: GOD McZehrl played at first as Defender and later as Forward!

Blastmeaway - Winnipeg will collapse mid-season and miss the playoffs

This will not happen because the Jets have the firepower on their front line in the form of Sophia Bennett and Jason Visser to lead them to the playoffs. This kind of veteran leadership, with playoff experience, doesn't come around often. And, with young players like Nick Brain raring to prove themselves as stars in the league, I find it unlikely to see the Jets miss the playoffs.

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

[Image: scarn.png]

[Image: m59RPb7.png] [Image: czechup.png]
[Image: giphy.gif][Image: giphy.gif]

Zheng and Perry are absolutely sweeping the Stevens and Bisquit awards, buddy. These guys have walked around Boston since they got here like their shit don't stink, and let me tell you, it doesn't. Smells like roses after these 2 use the bathroom.

Ace - Mike Izzy will announce his retirement

I shouldn't say this but did you see his last game? -5 I think it may be time to hang it up. Or at least he needs to start being called #oldballsizzy

[Image: mstuk41.gif]
[Image: 35884_s.gif]

[Image: jcjcF7J.png][Image: nHs4nH0.png]

Quote:Ace - Mike Izzy will announce his retirement

With Calgary still being mildly competitive, at the very least, I couldn't see Izzy retiring for quite a few more seasons to come. Especially since Izzy still has yet to go under 1500 TPE in regression, there are still at least 4-5 seasons left for the SHL legend.

[Image: dmills3.gif]
[Image: 6by0kBi.png] || [Image: ohmEd0h.png]

CanadaWhalersSteelhawks

I think Manhattan winning the president's cup is a farse worse than the others. Retirements can always happen at any time. When I was a free agent Manhattan was not one of the stronger teams and they didn't reach out to me to even be a depth center.

[Image: andyj18.gif]

[Image: andybj18.gif]

[Image: pawter_meowski.png]

Code:
Wow there is no chance in the world of this. From what I recall Izzy wants to survive in the league longer than Esa, he isn't retiring this season, next, or really any of the following ones.. I would put money on his player still playing in S55 and if the odds were right I'd even consider betting he makes it to S60.

[Image: DrunkenTeddy.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  |  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

Quote:Inf1d3l - Minnesota will make the Western Conference Finals

I just can't see this happening with how strong some other western teams are. Teams like NOLA, CGY (despite the slow start) SFP and WPG have a decent amount more firepower and depth. I think either of those 4 are a better shot to make the conference finals than Minnesota unless the chiefs make a few moves to shore up their bottom lines and pairings. I just don't think that's going to happen though because I think the chiefs are more than happy to hold on to the assets and young guns they have in those roles right now and allow them to develop.

Blastmeaway - Manhattan will win the President's Trophy

this is wrong in many ways. first new york sports teams arent good unless they are the yankees, are the rage the yankees? no. second you may have already noticed that manhattan has the word man in it, which means if they win the presidents trophy they are sexist. case rested your honour

Inf1d3l - Minnesota will make the Western Conference Finals

Minnesota always collapses, as soon as they run into NEW in the first round they'll lose in game 7 like tradition. I have zero faith in Minnesota to go on a run.

Player Page --- Update Page
[Image: twils.gif]
Picture credit to Allen, Jenny, enigmatic, Wasty, ckroyal92, 701, and EJ

300+ Career Goals, 750+ Career Points
5th All-Time Goals Scored for WKP,
8th All-Time Goals Scored for SEA/TBB
3rd All-Time in Playoff Points
17th All-Time in Goals

6 Consecutive 50+ Point Seasons, 7 Total
Quote:"idc if ur naked if ur holding that cup" -Jenny

Code:
hotdog - Guy Zheng and Perry Morgan will win the Stevens and Biscuit awards, respectively, in a NEW sweep

LOL what an idiot!! WHAT an absolutely dumb idiot!!!! Everybody from Anchorage to West Kendall knows that the New England Wolfpack are, in a word, wank - these two are no different. Morgan has been a Biscuit nom two years running and hasn't won either time - no reason why that luck would change now. And I think Rex Kirkby is a shoo-in for the Stevens. Zheng will be lucky to get a nom

[Image: ekovanotter.gif]
thanks @Carpy48 and @frithjofr and @rum_ham and @Julio Tokolosh and @Briedaqueduc for the sigs
Armada Inferno norway

10-04-2019, 12:11 PMefiug Wrote: manhattan has the word man in it, which means if they win the presidents trophy they are sexist. case rested your honour

this is my favorite take yet

[Image: ekovanotter.gif]
thanks @Carpy48 and @frithjofr and @rum_ham and @Julio Tokolosh and @Briedaqueduc for the sigs
Armada Inferno norway

10-04-2019, 12:13 PMtwils Wrote: Inf1d3l - Minnesota will make the Western Conference Finals

Minnesota always collapses, as soon as they run into NEW in the first round they'll lose in game 7 like tradition. I have zero faith in Minnesota to go on a run.

Minny has been missing the playoff's in the last sim for the past few seasons and with their young core finally starting to get over 1000 TPE, this is where they will start having post season appearances. I think if they can get the right match ups in the post season they can absolutely make the WCF.

Also they are not in the same conference as NEW.... so it would be pretty hard to run into them in the 1st round.

[Image: spartangibbles.gif]
[Image: qGhUIfY.png]  Outlungus   Usa Monarchs  [Image: PlcJv9V.png]

Mike izzy is still a quality player in this league and I dont see him retiring when he is still considered to to be one of the best players in the league has has 5 more season i think at high end play.

Katth - Toronto won't finish last in the league

I actually think this should be true: Toronto's done well in my test sims and has a system designed to unleash the full capabilities of possible MVP candidate Mikhail Lokitonov. Plus Harry Carpet will only improve as the season progresses. Although a lot of the roster won't due to being IA, they could stumble across the line ahead of a few teams that might be selling off more at the deadline.

[Image: 0K3YdqN.png]

Agent of Nick Brain: Center/Right Winger - Winnipeg Aurora
Agent of John Torrance: Advisor to the General Manager - Winnipeg Aurora
Agent of Anatoli Terrorov: Head Coach - Colorado Raptors

Nick Brain Player Profile: http://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=91326
Nick Brain Update Thread: http://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=91332