Create Account

Chetib 10\06
(This post was last modified: 10-18-2019, 12:44 PM by chetib.)

[Image: Mask-Render-Tibuk-Soonika-CHI-Avatar-1.png]
[Image: Mask-Render-Tibuk-Soonika-CHI-Signature.png]
[Image: Mask-Render-Tibuk-Soonika-CHI-Soonika-side-1.png]
[Image: Mask-Render-Tibuk-Soonika-CHI-Tibuk-side-1.png]

Tibuk Soonika - G - Tampa Bay Barracuda| Portal Page
BarracudaSwitzerlandKnights

I believe these are all part of some kind of series, but the first one is an avatar and the other three are sigs, but since we don't actually have a grading rubric for avatars as far as I know and the sigs are just different versions/views of the same model, I will come up with my own way of grading these and hope you don't mind.

1) This one is amazing. I mean all of them are obviously 3D models, but it's a unique way to create a unique avatar for your character. It's not just any random image, it's basically a goalie mask and what would work better for your player than his mask as an avatar? However, since it's an avatar and thus smaller than a regular sig, I'll give it a 5/5, but won't count it as a regular sig.

Sigs 1-3) Number 2 and three show different views of the goalie mask on a background. The mask basically replaces the player render that's usually seen on a sig, but still we have a render, a background and the player's name. The mask looks really realistic and you've managed to add the team logo and your render's name to it - it looks like a real goalie mask. The lighting is great as well and you can see the 3D effect here. The first sig has the mask in the background and includes the player name and team name. I believe you even used the same font here and it looks like the text was added in Blender as well(?).

This is such a custom project, I'll give you 5/5 for creativity and render work, but also a custom payment, because while these are technically four submissions, it's four times the same image.

Total: 2M

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]