Create Account

dankoa 10/6

[Image: wachter.png]
[Image: horvat2.png]

[Image: VkRiFym.png]

[Image: dankoa2004.gif]

Sigs:

1) Nice work on the render and the lighting. The font is pretty bold and almost takes the attention away from the render. It's also positioned a bit close to the sig's borders, apart from that it's nice. What bothers me a little is the relatively basic background and the empty space on the left side of the sig. Smaller text and better use of the available space would've gone a long way here.
2/5 + 100k

2) Talking about empty space - this is the 'problem' here too. The render and the text work really well here and I think you've done a great job, especially with the render's head. Super sharp. The background is just relatively boring in comparison and there's a large empty area on the left. Nevertheless this one works better than the one above.
3/5

Total: 1.35M

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]

Arbitrated Scores:
1: 3.5/5
2: 3.5/5

Total Awarded: $500k

Player Page || Player Updates || Visual History