Create Account

Carpy48 10/06

[Image: 0Flqgr2.png]
[Image: JbyK0w4.png]
[Image: BdCp5av.png]
[Image: 6fbIILa.png]

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]

tough to pick my favorite, but i think it's gallagher

[Image: 66818_s.gif]

10-12-2019, 02:16 AMslothfacekilla Wrote: tough to pick my favorite, but i think it's gallagher

Thank you! Heart

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]

Damn that’s nice

[Image: zcOwSzN.png] [Image: b1AwZLU.png]
First ever Yukon Malamute draft pick (1st overall S65)

[Image: ezgif-3-597e9990a5.png]

Sig 1: 3/5 - 750k + 150k Bonus
I think this falls a little short of a 4 for me. I like the work you did with the jersey, I really like the stock work around the render and the text is clean but looks nice with the sig. Major complaint for me is the transparent use of the text is good, but on the jersey it's too white and tough to see. I probably would have inverted it, so making the text white where the BG is and dark where the jersey is. It would have made it pop more and really would have complimented the overall look of the sig.

Sig 2: 4/5 - 1mil + 150k bonus
I really like this one. The blending here is really well done, and looks great. I think your choice of text was well executed and going with the transparent look here came out better than in the first sig. I think you may have over blended the left side, covering the right arm completely to where it looks like it disappears. And I would say the chiefs logo looks a little large and disproportionate to the rest of the jersey. I think that could have been done a little better to make it look cleaner. However, outside of those things, I think you did an excellent job here.

Sig 3: 4/5 - 1mil
This one is super nice. I like that it's a little different and I think the turnout was very nice. The jersey change is clean, the text fits really nice with the overall look and I like the lighting a lot on this. My only lighting complaint on this is that very bright spot above the render's shoulder, right below the "s" in "weston". I think that's way too bright and in the middle of the sig. I would have tried to tone in down. Overall I like the look and feel of this, however I still feel there could have been a little more stock work to bring everything together here and blend the overall sig a little more, but there's not too much I can say that would drop this below a 4.

Sig 4: 2/5 - 500k + 100k Bonus
This one sort of fell short of the mark for me. I think the base elements are there, but there just seems to be too much missing for my liking. I think it looks unfinished and there's so much more that could have been done. Besides the background, the text, the render and some lighting, I do not see too much more on here that I would say bumps you up to a 3.

Total Payout: 3,650,000

[Image: Otrebor13.gif]

[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]  [Image: gdppv5N.png]

Arbitrated Scores:
4: 3/5

Total Awarded: $250k

Player Page || Player Updates || Visual History