Create Account

dylanjj37 10/6

[Image: mitch.png]

[Image: landonorris.png]

[Image: berryblue2.png]

[Image: Stan_Hanson_2.png]

Sigs:

All four sigs are relatively similar, so I will try to grade them together. All of them include the basic elements a sig should have: a render, a background and the player's name. The positioning of the renders was done well for the most part, but I can't see any additional modifications and e.g. the face of the render in sig 3 is quite yellow, so a little extra editing would've been nice. The backgrounds range from still somewhat okay (sig 1) to chaotic/distracting in the other ones. That plus a relatively bold font (like the yellow ones) really do distract from the render and that negatively affects the sig as a whole. Try to make the render your main focal point of the sig and match the background/text to it. Overall the first sig is still the best of the group, because it looks more cohesive than the others. These are all between a 1 and a 2, but I'll add some bonus money to each of them.
1) 1/5 + 150k
2-4) 1/5 + 75k

Total: 1.375M

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]