Create Account

An Apology to the Updaters

10-06-2019, 06:38 PMFantobens Wrote:
10-06-2019, 06:37 PMnotorioustig Wrote: Are you referring to the time where my teammate (not me) TDed the updating team (which I was on at that point) over a year ago?

Yes. Because that ended so well....

@Mayuu you monster

[Image: crtigger.gif]
[Image: murphy.png]

10-06-2019, 06:39 PMnotorioustig Wrote:
10-06-2019, 06:38 PMFantobens Wrote: Yes. Because that ended so well....

@Mayuu you monster

i should unsub to that monster

[Image: x17WALp.png]||[Image: uNh8ZtE.png]
[Image: luff.png][Image: luff2.png][Image: luff.png]

That make sense?
(This post was last modified: 10-06-2019, 06:51 PM by White Cornerback.)

Kiss my Cunt, Phillip

This is why you didn't get a top GM nom, Tigjamin. Absolute clownery all around, embarrassing.

Churlish.

[Image: Gabe-lights.png]
[Image: nMz40Vc.gif]

I'm just here to make the team

Hi Tig

[Image: spartangibbles.gif]
[Image: qGhUIfY.png]  Outlungus   Usa Monarchs  [Image: PlcJv9V.png]

10-06-2019, 06:34 PMWaters Wrote:
10-06-2019, 06:30 PMBlastmeaway Wrote: Cool Tig gonna launch another attack on the updater team...cause the last one ended so well.
I wish someone would blast you away
[Image: dTYFLkE.gif]

[Image: VkRiFym.png]

[Image: dankoa2004.gif]

It takes a real man to apologise like this..my respect to you Tig! ?

[Image: VkRiFym.png]

[Image: dankoa2004.gif]

@notorioustig maybe read what he said again? He wasn't mad at you, he wasn't calling you dumb. He literally just said don't post in other people's threads or they're going to be skipped by mistake.

This silly backhanded apology would be stupid if it were a real apology

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

10-06-2019, 06:52 PMdankoa Wrote: It takes a real man to apologise like this..my respect to you Tig! ?

Tig is the real hero here. Nothing as manly as a sincere apology.

[Image: Fantobens.gif]

10-06-2019, 06:54 PMFantobens Wrote:
10-06-2019, 06:52 PMdankoa Wrote: It takes a real man to apologise like this..my respect to you Tig! ?

Tig is the real hero here. Nothing as manly as a sincere apology.

the real hero is the friends we made along the way

[Image: x17WALp.png]||[Image: uNh8ZtE.png]
[Image: luff.png][Image: luff2.png][Image: luff.png]

10-06-2019, 06:37 PMnotorioustig Wrote:
10-06-2019, 06:30 PMBlastmeaway Wrote: Cool Tig gonna launch another attack on the updater team...cause the last one ended so well.

Are you referring to the time where my teammate (not me) TDed the updating team (which I was on at that point) over a year ago?

yup thats the one im referring too. you're right that was mayuu, i was mistake. still didnt end well. i often get you two confused.

I'd just prefer no one to attack the updaters for doing their job and trying to express why or how we do things. Just because he was admittedly, was a bit snarkier than needed, doesn't mean we need to do this an eye for an eye thing.

Shout out to ml002, schultzy, slashacm, tedward!
[Image: blastmeaway.gif]

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.
[Image: Capture21.PNG?width=400&height=90]

10-06-2019, 06:57 PMBlastmeaway Wrote:
10-06-2019, 06:37 PMnotorioustig Wrote: Are you referring to the time where my teammate (not me) TDed the updating team (which I was on at that point) over a year ago?

yup thats the one im referring too. you're right that was mayuu, i was mistake. still didnt end well. i often get you two confused.

I'd just prefer no one to attack the updaters for doing their job and trying to express why or how we do things. Just because he was admittedly, was a bit snarkier than needed, doesn't mean we need to do this an eye for an eye thing.

cockwombles should be tarred and feathered

I better make the fucking team

[Image: xVW1vec.png]

[Image: OgNASDg.png] |  | [Image: JvdaXOj.png]
[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

10-06-2019, 06:57 PMBlastmeaway Wrote:

If the updaters did their job there would be no need of tig bumping his players update threads then.