Create Account

WJC Commissioner Steps Down

After 5 amazing tournaments, I've decided to let someone else take a turn and give me a bit more free time every two months or so. I'd like to thank @"artemis" for all of his help and for hiring me. It was a fun ride. I'd also like to thank all of the amazing GMs who were patient with me and worked with me to make the tourney run as smooth as possible. Y'all are the real MVPs.

If you'd like to take this moment to share your favorite WJC moment in this thread, I'd love to hear them!

Have a great s50,

Aleister

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

It was a great run while it lasted my man. I don't think I'd be where I am right now if it weren't for you giving me the USA WJC GM spot a few seasons ago. It may have been a little bumpy at the end, but there's only so much you can control. Thanks for putting as much time into the WJC as you have, you've made a greater difference than you may think. Here's to the future

[Image: lap-teamsig.png]
Aleksi Kettu
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]

Goat

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM

honk

[Image: x17WALp.png]||[Image: uNh8ZtE.png]
[Image: luff.png][Image: luff2.png][Image: luff.png]

Thanks for giving a shit about the WJCs. Was always nice as a new user to know there were established users invested in making sure it was a success.

[Image: 9ZNnX19.png]

Canada | Player Page | Grizzlies | Player Updates | Inferno

my favorite run was when team world finished third and proved to everyone that they were on their chris breezy

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

Winning gold as the Canada GM in S48, with my player scoring the gold medal winning goal. Nothing tops that in my time on the site so far sim-wise.

[Image: Gabe-lights.png]
[Image: nMz40Vc.gif]

Inhale pee

Manhattan Rage | General Manager
[Image: sig-hlemyzd.png]
thanks Sulovilen for the sig!
D | Great Falls Grizzlies | Player Page | Update Page

[Image: 8E70VfU.png]
[Image: image.png]

New commish should rename the Gold Medal after you tbf