Create Account

Outlaws S50 Captaincy Announcement
(This post was last modified: 10-15-2019, 02:36 AM by UrsinZ.)

Quote:785 Words, First article bonus

Outlaws  Outlaws  Outlaws  Outlaws  Outlaws  Outlaws

Ladies and Gentleman welcome to the S50 Captaincy Announcement of the Anaheim Outlaws! I've got the honor to present you our team

Like every year there are some players who will not be returning to the Outlaws for S50. Thank you guys for your time with us and the Outlaws wish you the best of luck with you futur career and personal matters:

Lallo Selman (@BDonini) -> called up to  syndicate
Anthony Archer (@Zach) -> traded to  Raptors
Jerry Mander (@GCool)-> retired

These guys were a huge part in Anaheim's succesful back to back seasons. They were big pillars to build on in our last season to help our young guns develop and give a back to clinge on to.
Jerry was the defender to rely on when it got tough in our defense. Throwing his body in front of nearly every shot and delivering crushing hits to show our opponent who's the boss on the ice. Besides being a huge part of our defense Jerry scored like a mad man leading our team in points in the regular season! Jerry spent 5 season with us and will definitely be remembered as an Outlaws legend.
If we talk about scoring we have to talk about Lallo! No other player was as huge of a threat in the offensive zone for our opponents as Lallo. He had over 170 shots on the opposing goalies and was second in points in our team. Lallo spent 4 seasons with the Outlaws and was our captain in S48.
Anthony was there when you needed a guy to score the goals we needed. Never too shy to get in to the uncomfortable positions to score goals.

Thank you guys! You will be missed on ice and in our locker room. Our roads will meet again that's for sure!
I could go on for hours but lets leave the past and get to our future! And boy there couldn't be better guys to represent us than these three guys!
So without further ado here's our captain team for S50:

The first Alternate Captain will be…

[Image: rdWzHbY.png]
Ivan Maximus
@thiefofcheese

This will be Ivans second season as our alternate captain. And we don't think theres a better person for this job! Since the first game he's leading on and off the ice! He had a huge first season and is looking to top it with his second season! I just can't help to be pumped to see what this Russian scoring machine's future will bring.

The second Alternate Captain will be…

[Image: rJIjJyI.png]
Ursin Zimmermann

Ooof what an honor to be named Alternate Captain! I'm honored to wear the A from this season on! I hope to be a big support, if it's on or off the ice for our team and help to get us better day after day. Big thanks to @SpartanGibbles and @BDonini for putting their trust in me!

Leading the team as captain for season 50 will be...

[Image: ConnollySigv2.png]
Nick Connoly
@shutdown

There's no better guy than Nick to lead us for S50! Just overall an awsome guy who's a big presence in the locker room and on the ice. Always helps out the team's young guys. He's our number one winger, a threat on offense and a wall on defense. Never saw that guy give less then 110% for the team.

We had a strong draft class in S50 and are sure that this leadership group will help mentor these new rookies to help us climb back to the top in the coming seasons. We know we'll be underestimated this season but this just motivates us even more! Our team is ready to win the next Four Star Cup. Lets get this damn pot guys!

Outlaws  Outlaws  Outlaws  Outlaws  Outlaws  Outlaws

[Image: Bananabread.gif] 

Thank you @Carpy48, @honkerrs

Outlaws

[Image: selm.gif]
[Image: sig.gif]

nicholas owens for s51 captain

[Image: x17WALp.png]||[Image: uNh8ZtE.png]
[Image: luff.png][Image: luff2.png][Image: luff.png]

W00t w00t!

[Image: traphag2.gif]
(sigs courtesy of Carpy48, BDonini, Turd Ferguson, FlappyGiraffe, and Sulovilen)

Wow Connolly continuing the tradition of Syndicate players in captain roles

[Image: sdcore.gif]

Player Page [Image: berserkers.png] [Image: syndicate2.png]Update Page

[Image: sgu3vVP.png]
[Image: 9vq7IEu.png]

Woot! Congrats @UrsinZ for getting the A!

@shutdown - I wanna see you holding that cup at the end of the season. Make it happen!

[Image: thiefofcheese.gif]

[Image: Yztckjo.png] 

Sig credit: Ragnar, Carpy48, High Stick King

10-10-2019, 10:55 AMthiefofcheese Wrote: Woot!   Congrats @UrsinZ for getting the A!

@shutdown - I wanna see you holding that cup at the end of the season.   Make it happen!

sir yes sir Towel

[Image: xvPjYUR.png]
syndicate Outlaws Switzerland

Outlaws

Tibuk Soonika - G - Tampa Bay Barracuda| Portal Page
BarracudaSwitzerlandKnights

10-10-2019, 10:55 AMthiefofcheese Wrote: Woot!   Congrats @UrsinZ for getting the A!

@shutdown - I wanna see you holding that cup at the end of the season.   Make it happen!

Thanks man! Lets fucking go Outlaws

[Image: Bananabread.gif] 

Thank you @Carpy48, @honkerrs