Create Account

hewasajazzman 10/13

that right there is called a flex

[Image: sig-e-e-geck-atl.png]

e

Sig 1: 4/5 - 1mil
At first I wasn't sure what to think, but the more I look at it, the more I like it. The blending of the render with the background works nicely, I think you used the blurring tool properly and didn't overdo it, and the changing of the jersey color is nice. I think my biggest comments for this would be that the logo on the jersey looks disproportionate. It seems like it's way too big for the jersey itself and looks a little like it was just placed on top (Not really going to dock points for that, just more a question of trying to help). Secondly I think the text is a little tough for me. I don't mind the different text and using the textured look on the drop shadow, but I think it's too big and bulky. Another thing that kind of bothers me is that the DAVID test is slanted in one direction, the VENT text is getting larger from left to right and then the MANHATTAN RAGE ENFORCER text is completely different from the two above. I think together, they don't really work well.

Total Payout: 1,000,000

[Image: Otrebor13.gif]

[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]  [Image: gdppv5N.png]