Create Account

Vancouver LR in Disarray.
(This post was last modified: 10-10-2019, 10:18 AM by Jearim.)

News broke today that the Vancouver Whalers were in discussion with the Halifax raiders in a trade for white Goodman. Apparently the trade that was in the works had white Goodman going to Halifax with an 8 round pick coming back.

The deal however fell through once it was learned that white Goodman would have to take a bike across the country. The issue was not having to bike across Canada. The issue was how many bottles of water would be on the bike. Vancouver offered two and no more while white Goodman wanted at least three bottles of water.

Our source inside the Vancouver Whalers locker room informed us that this all began when White Goodman requested a trade from the organization. This was met with the GM admitting that there was already trade discussion concerning the goalie.

When asked about the trade rumour, the GM of the Vancouver Whalers offered a simple "no comment". White Goodman however, spoke openly and candidly about the possibility of having been traded.

" I don't understand what I did wrong, came here from Italy to play hockey, to help my team win games. You've been losing games, name starts with the letter w, the word when also starts with w, I am a winner, I came here to win and to make the team I play for win. Trade me for an 8th round pick, they will regret doing that. However, I will not allow myself to be traded for a bike with two water bottles when I demand three."

While this may come as a shock to some, most of the Vancouver team saw this coming. "He's been asking to read the manifesto" said the team Captain. " in truth the entire roster has been waiting on a very specific manifesto. Fortunately it looks like we'll never get it, that seems to be the main reason white Goodman wants out. "

We have obtained an image of the bike as well as some texts that show that there was a trade in progress.

[Image: bnsQECK.png]

From this point on, only time will tell whether or not white Goodman remains a Vancouver player or if he tries to move on to a different team. We will be monitoring the developments of this Rumor closely

[Image: 54855_s.gif]

Knights ||  Patriotes

Whalers|| Renegades ||  Patriotes ||  Finland

Renegades ||Militia ||Canada  

[Image: jearim.gif]