Create Account

Hot Potato Trophy - SHL S50 Sim 8
(This post was last modified: 10-11-2019, 04:00 PM by bbjygm.)

Hot Potato Trophy - SHL S50 Sim 8

Tracking Spreadsheet

SHL S50 Game 131 - HAM @ CHI

SHL Game 131 Advanced Taterlytics Report:
Posessor: Daniel Smeb @Kylrad
Team: Chicago Syndicate
Victim: N/A
Team: Hamilton Steelhawks
Time: N/A
Total possession time:  1:00:00
Hot po-take-to:   After spending so much with on player and Berezin beginning to morph into a massive potato, it seems The Hot Potato has become sentient.   Though communication with a potato is still a bit of a challenge, an experimental technique was developed at the "Potato Thinktank" that allowed researchers to have some rudimentary conversations with this unique Potato along with it's current owner, Daniel Smeb.  The transcript is as follows:

Analyst:   Hello there, can you understand me?

Potato:  Yes

Analyst:  Are you comfortable?  Do you need anything?

Potato:  Fine

Analyst:  How are you able to talk to us?   We have never been able to communicate with a potato before

Potato:  Artemi make me.  Me make Artemi

Analyst:  I assume you are talking about Artemi Berezin that you were with for a 7 game streak.   He began to mysteriously become a potato.   Did you gain the ability to communicate at that time?

Potato:  Artemi good.   I learn lot.

Smeb: When I gained...

Analyst: Quiet Smeb. No one cares. We are here to talk to The Potato

Smeb: But don't you car...

Analyst: SMEB! We'll get to you in a minute. Potato - how do you feel about hockey?

Potato: Hockey good. Like Artemi. Miss Artemi. Smeb smell bad. Smell like foot and no dirt.

Smeb: What the...

Analyst: Quiet Smeb. You are here only because The Potato is attached to you. Can you just stay quiet for a few minutes?

Smeb then got up and left the room, taking The Potato with him. We hope to get some more time with The Potato in the coming days and will get additional information. If you have any questions for The Potato please tweet them to @SHL_IvanMaximus (Twitter)

Oh yeah - Daniel Smeb played some hockey, got a point, blah blah, no one cares

SHL S50 Game 138 - CHI @ BUF

SHL Game 138 Advanced Taterlytics Report:
Posessor: Daniel Smeb @Kylrad
Team: Chicago Syndicate
Victim: N/A
Team: Buffalo Stampede
Time: N/A
Total possession time:  1:00:00
Hot po-take-to: We are back again with Daniel Smeb and The Potato to try to get some answers.

Analyst: Thank you for joining us again Daniel and Potato. Actually do you have a name? Should we be calling you simply Potato?

Potato: Me name Steve.

Analyst: Steve? Really? That seems very...pedestrian. You have the ability to be called whatever you want and you choose Steve?

Potato: Steve good.

Analyst: Ok then. Steve - now that you have had more time with Daniel are you getting more acquainted?

Steve: Miss Atemi. Artemi bring dirt and become potato. Daniel still no potato.

Analyst: Smeb - are you at all bothered by the recent issues with SHL players who possess The Potato becoming more potato-like themselves?

Smeb: I'm not worried about it. I'll lay down some hits in the coming games and pass this stupid thing off to make it someone else's problems. Actually I'm tired of talking about it. How about we talk about some hockey here?

Analyst: As we said before - the public is very interested in The Potato right now. Isn't it miraculous that we are having a conversation with a potato? Doesn't that trump your hockey talk?

Smeb: Trump? What does he have to do with it?

Analyst: I don't mean the person. I mean having a higher priority.

Smeb: I don't talk politics. I'm out.

Analyst: Well it seems we'll have to try to talk to The Potato again later.

Smeb once again ended the game holding The Potato. However his game seems to be declining the longer he holds it. Will he also become Potato-like? Is The Potato gaining more strength? Will The Potato continue to prosper and take over the world?

[Image: 141dff9ff0773668.jpg]

Tune in tonight for news at 11 to find the answer.

[Image: thiefofcheese.gif]

[Image: Yztckjo.png] 

Sig credit: Ragnar, Carpy48, High Stick King

That potato is terrifying

[Image: Kylrad2.gif]
[Image: Kylrad.gif]