Create Account

Wozy
(This post was last modified: 10-10-2019, 05:38 PM by TnlAstatine.)

@TheWoZy Unblock me on discord you mother fucker
:honk:

[Image: x17WALp.png]||[Image: uNh8ZtE.png]
[Image: luff.png][Image: luff2.png][Image: luff.png]

honestly im sick of the stupid drama that seems to occur daily on this wretched website. seriously you can't go one day without some guy thunderdoming you for having a different opinion on literally anything. are you a vegan? TD. are you a vegetarian? TD. are you gay? TD. are you straight? TD. hate women? TD. hate men? TD. hate minorities? TD. hate yourself? TD. live in america? TD. live in canada? TD. live in sweden? TD. live in finland? TD. like dogs? TD. like cats? TD. you get my point, this site needs to learn to grow up and stop thunder doming all of their problems away. guess what? people are different than you so shut the fuck up and deal with it.

10-10-2019, 10:44 PMefiug Wrote: honestly im sick of the stupid drama that seems to occur daily on this wretched website. seriously you can't go one day without some guy thunderdoming you for having a different opinion on literally anything. are you a vegan? TD. are you a vegetarian? TD. are you gay? TD. are you straight? TD. hate women? TD. hate men? TD. hate minorities? TD. hate yourself? TD. live in america? TD. live in canada? TD. live in sweden? TD. live in finland? TD. like dogs? TD. like cats? TD. you get my point, this site needs to learn to grow up and stop thunder doming all of their problems away. guess what? people are different than you so shut the fuck up and deal with it.

no u

10-10-2019, 10:44 PMefiug Wrote:
10-10-2019, 10:44 PMefiug Wrote: honestly im sick of the stupid drama that seems to occur daily on this wretched website. seriously you can't go one day without some guy thunderdoming you for having a different opinion on literally anything. are you a vegan? TD. are you a vegetarian? TD. are you gay? TD. are you straight? TD. hate women? TD. hate men? TD. hate minorities? TD. hate yourself? TD. live in america? TD. live in canada? TD. live in sweden? TD. live in finland? TD. like dogs? TD. like cats? TD. you get my point, this site needs to learn to grow up and stop thunder doming all of their problems away. guess what? people are different than you so shut the fuck up and deal with it.

no u

i swear to fucking god mindless idiots like you are the reason for most of your stupid drama. you guys start shit off the site and then bring it on the site so that everyone agrees with your side and you feel better about your miserable life. seriously get a life and stop being a fucking bitch on the internet.

10-10-2019, 10:46 PMefiug Wrote:
10-10-2019, 10:44 PMefiug Wrote: no u

i swear to fucking god mindless idiots like you are the reason for most of your stupid drama. you guys start shit off the site and then bring it on the site so that everyone agrees with your side and you feel better about your miserable life. seriously get a life and stop being a fucking bitch on the internet.

no reason to get so upset you fucking cunt im just having a laugh. sounds like you are one of those "mindless idiots" if you cant even get that

10-10-2019, 10:47 PMefiug Wrote:
10-10-2019, 10:46 PMefiug Wrote: i swear to fucking god mindless idiots like you are the reason for most of your stupid drama. you guys start shit off the site and then bring it on the site so that everyone agrees with your side and you feel better about your miserable life. seriously get a life and stop being a fucking bitch on the internet.

no reason to get so upset you fucking cunt im just having a laugh. sounds like you are one of those "mindless idiots" if you cant even get that

ok and? you think that you are so much better than me you dickhead. i can kill you in 20 different ways scum. you think i wont bitch come and meet me, ive dmed you my address and ill be waiting for your pussy ass to come and pick a fight with me.

10-10-2019, 10:48 PMefiug Wrote:
10-10-2019, 10:47 PMefiug Wrote: no reason to get so upset you fucking cunt im just having a laugh. sounds like you are one of those "mindless idiots" if you cant even get that

ok and? you think that you are so much better than me you dickhead. i can kill you in 20 different ways scum. you think i wont bitch come and meet me, ive dmed you my address and ill be waiting for your pussy ass to come and pick a fight with me.

you know what fine. ill come over and beat your ass so you stop acting like an entitled prick on the internet. dont think i cant beat you btw my highest bench is 99 kilos. im fucking jacked and your ass is dead you dumb fuck. maybe you should watch what you say in the future.

10-10-2019, 10:50 PMefiug Wrote:
10-10-2019, 10:48 PMefiug Wrote: ok and? you think that you are so much better than me you dickhead. i can kill you in 20 different ways scum. you think i wont bitch come and meet me, ive dmed you my address and ill be waiting for your pussy ass to come and pick a fight with me.

you know what fine. ill come over and beat your ass so you stop acting like an entitled prick on the internet. dont think i cant beat you btw my highest bench is 99 kilos. im fucking jacked and your ass is dead you dumb fuck. maybe you should watch what you say in the future.

oh wow mr jokester getting serious now huh? 99 kilos, convert that to a real fucking number system you european douche. america will live and thrive on the asses of fools like you.

10-10-2019, 10:51 PMefiug Wrote:
10-10-2019, 10:50 PMefiug Wrote: you know what fine. ill come over and beat your ass so you stop acting like an entitled prick on the internet. dont think i cant beat you btw my highest bench is 99 kilos. im fucking jacked and your ass is dead you dumb fuck. maybe you should watch what you say in the future.

oh wow mr jokester getting serious now huh? 99 kilos, convert that to a real fucking number system you european douche. america will live and thrive on the asses of fools like you.

wow im from calgary you dick, stupid americans can't even differentiate between the two i guess.

10-10-2019, 10:51 PMefiug Wrote:
10-10-2019, 10:50 PMefiug Wrote: you know what fine. ill come over and beat your ass so you stop acting like an entitled prick on the internet. dont think i cant beat you btw my highest bench is 99 kilos. im fucking jacked and your ass is dead you dumb fuck. maybe you should watch what you say in the future.

poopy funny haha

10-10-2019, 10:53 PMefiug Wrote:
10-10-2019, 10:51 PMefiug Wrote: oh wow mr jokester getting serious now huh? 99 kilos, convert that to a real fucking number system you european douche. america will live and thrive on the asses of fools like you.

poopy funny haha

shut the fuck up, you always come into serious threads like this, you aren't any better than @efiug

10-10-2019, 10:52 PMefiug Wrote:
10-10-2019, 10:51 PMefiug Wrote: oh wow mr jokester getting serious now huh? 99 kilos, convert that to a real fucking number system you european douche. america will live and thrive on the asses of fools like you.

wow im from calgary you dick, stupid americans can't even differentiate between the two i guess.

how the fuck was i supposed to know that you asshole, its the internet you think i can actually tell who the fuck you are. and if i could do you think i would even give a shit. stop being so self centered

10-10-2019, 10:55 PMefiug Wrote:
10-10-2019, 10:52 PMefiug Wrote: wow im from calgary you dick, stupid americans can't even differentiate between the two i guess.

how the fuck was i supposed to know that you asshole, its the internet you think i can actually tell who the fuck you are. and if i could do you think i would even give a shit. stop being so self centered

self centered?!?!? what the hell are you smoking lad.

10-10-2019, 10:55 PMefiug Wrote:
10-10-2019, 10:55 PMefiug Wrote: how the fuck was i supposed to know that you asshole, its the internet you think i can actually tell who the fuck you are. and if i could do you think i would even give a shit. stop being so self centered

self centered?!?!? what the hell are you smoking lad.

wow what a douche, it even says in my sig that smoking is a touchy subject for me. you are seriously making me consider leaving the site and cutting all the toxic ass assholes like you out of my life.

10-10-2019, 10:57 PMefiug Wrote:
10-10-2019, 10:55 PMefiug Wrote: self centered?!?!? what the hell are you smoking lad.

wow what a douche, it even says in my sig that smoking is a touchy subject for me. you are seriously making me consider leaving the site and cutting all the toxic ass assholes like you out of my life.

good riddance i say. been wanting you gone since S37