Create Account

Izem Abioye's Agent Annouces His Retirement
(This post was last modified: 10-11-2019, 09:16 AM by eddiesnothere.)

Ladies and gentlemen, it has come to my and to the Falcons’ organization’s attention that, after consulting with family, the two parties have decided on Abioye’s behalf that he should retire from hockey. As far as the doctors are concerned, the brain damage was too much for him to ever have a chance to come back into the game of hockey. The Abioye family would like to thank the organization and the city of Detroit for their support, and the Texas Renegades organization for their well-wishes.

It’s horrible it would have to come to this, but there’s nothing we can do.

(Hey guys! Eddie here. Sorry to get dark on you all but for the case of Abioye’s endgame, it was always planned to be like this. I hold no regrets or spite for anyone I met along Izem’s career. My time with St. Louis and Detroit were great fun. It’s time to move on for bigger SHL projects. See you all soon!)

[Image: TRVzgUB.png]

GrizzliesGrizzliesGrizzliesMonarchsMonarchsMonarchsMonarchsMonarchsMonarchsMonarchs

shl-oldshl-oldshl-oldUsaUsaMonarchsMonarchs

https://www.nhl.com/redwings/news/where-...v/c-468350

Vladimir Konstantinov was and is still a warrior, his spirit and perseverance through one of the hardest endeavors of anyone's life should never be diminished.
This story should not be considered a rip on Konstantinov's life. it is meant to be similar, but it is not meant to mock or demean anyone involved.

GrizzliesGrizzliesGrizzliesMonarchsMonarchsMonarchsMonarchsMonarchsMonarchsMonarchs

Good luck in retirement Izem. Was great getting drafted and playing with you in St. Louis!

[Image: Ci4nm13.png]sig by @Bruins10 
Scarecrows   Specters   Canada 

Love ya too Huck!

I remember when that happen to Vlad, sad times for Wings fans.

Loved having you in St Louis, good luck in your future projects!

[Image: Niktox.gif]
Monarchs Berserkers Scarecrows [Image: italian-flag.jpg?s=612x612&w=0&k=20&c=tO...eKFgvtgqU=]

Specters Armada Scarecrows Czechia
Panthers Specters Jets Scarecrows Usa [Image: 4star.png] [Image: challengecup.png] [Image: challengecup.png]
RIP Dangel #AD26

RIP Izem

hope to see you recreate. The J is a game in its own

Shout out to ml002, schultzy, slashacm, tedward!
[Image: blastmeaway.gif]

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.
[Image: Capture21.PNG?width=400&height=90]

Welp, I'll be waiting with your recreate, Eddie :p

[Image: ProjectSaint.gif]
Sig Credit: Flappy (EVO) and Skolpaddor (RESO)

EMEKA VALENTINE-OKOLI/PLAYER

First SMJHL Goal: Colorado Raptors, Emeka Valentine-Okoli 1 (Mikelis Ozoliņš 4, Loki Odinsson 3) at 3:12, 2nd Period (GWG) / SMJHL S47 Game 47 Day 12: Colorado Raptors vs Detroit Falcons
First SHL Goal: Texas Renegades, Emeka Valentine-Okoli 1 (Josef Kubinec 5, Ricky Spanish 4) at 16:23, 2nd Period / SHL S51 Game 71 Day 16: Edmonton Blizzard vs Texas Renegades

Eternal RaptorsRaptors Old, onwards we roll Rage

And Let's Retire at the Pinnacle

There goes a member of one of the greatest Crows draft classes. Much luck, Eddie.

[Image: MrStennett08.gif]

Scarecrows Usa Blizzard Panthers Patriotes Stars