Create Account

10/13 MantoRune (Emiko's Pads)

[Image: download.png]

Since this submission doesn't fit into any of our pre-defined categories, I will grade it as a signature, but won't compare it to the regular signature submissions we receive. Perhaps in the future we can add more categories for these kinds of submissions.

What we can see here clearly is some kind of Warrior goalie template that you didn't create by yourself. The only own work is the styling of the goalie equipment (pads, blocker and glove).
You applied your own colors to the template quite well. As far as I can see these are supposed to be Colorado Raptors colors and I could see these being used along with the team jerseys as they would match nicely. You definitely put a bit of thought into creating a pattern by using the darker blue as the main color with yellow highlights and a bit of black here and there. This can easily go wrong and make it look chaotic, but in your case it does work well. It's not the most innovative design, but since you're partly limited by what the Warrior template provides, it's a well-executed job. In terms of signature grading, this would correspond somewhere in the middle, maybe between a 2 and a 3, because it's obviously not as 'difficult' to make these (mostly because you used a template).
I'll give it a 2/5 with a 150k bonus.

Total: 650k

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]