Create Account

Carpy48 10/13

[Image: Wdntxvt.png]
[Image: KgsubUz.png]
[Image: st1jm5i.png]

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]

Sig 1 & 3: 3/5 - 750k
I'll grade these together. I think they're both just a little shy of the 4 mark. You've done some good work, but I still feel they look a little unfinished. What you have here is good, but I would have liked to have seen some more stock work, some more texture, more blending to really bring all of this together. I think you could have hit the 4 (even 4.5 or 5) had you really done a little more to this to bring it together. I can see some stocks on top of the render, but I think it still looks a little like there's the BG, render, text on top of that. I will say, you absolutely nailed the jersey again. Not only with the logo, but the coloring on the first one is great and is a definite highlight.

Sig 2: 5/5 - 1.25mil
To me this is the best one here. Your blending and stock work is much better here and really pulls it all together. The jersey is spot on again, I like how the text works here (even if I'm not a huge fan of the slight transparency of it) and you have a good amount of lighting/shading in here to really bring everything together and make it uniform. I don't see much to dock you here, really well done.

Total Payout: 2,750,000

[Image: Otrebor13.gif]

[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]  [Image: gdppv5N.png]

Arbitrated Scores:
1: 3.5/5
3: 3/5

Total awarded: $125K

Player Page || Player Updates || Visual History