Create Account

Banking Requests

Hi all,

Recently there has been a fair amount of banking requests come through with no links to sources. This is not acceptable, the bankers and I should not have to search the entire site to find where you are getting your numbers from. Giving your request a title is not enough.

From this point on, at the banker's discretion (as it always was anyway but this is now a reference point), requests without links to sources will be rejected. If the banker chooses to hunt down the source and approve it anyway that is their own prerogative, it is not a stamp of approval to not submit links.

Thanks.

[Image: first.png]
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/rWt4AB3.png[/img][img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/rWt4AB3.png[/img]
Maxime Bouchard
Armada Dragons Info - Updates  Dragons Armada
Richard Dickbutt McFudderdudder II
Armada Info - Updates Armada

I never knew it was necessarily (for graphics payouts we usually only put the date of the user's submission), but I will add links in the future as well.

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]

Rejecting deposits over this seems really petty, and unfair to the general public. Budgets are posted publicly, we shouldn't need to give you a link every season lol

Argonauts Stars Battleborn Czechia

10-13-2019, 12:34 PMGrapehead Wrote: Rejecting deposits over this seems really petty, and unfair to the general public. Budgets are posted publicly, we shouldn't need to give you a link every season lol

Not linking one page when you are already on it to begin with using it as a reference seems ridiculous but what do I know.

[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/rWt4AB3.png[/img][img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/rWt4AB3.png[/img]
Maxime Bouchard

10-13-2019, 12:34 PMGrapehead Wrote: Rejecting deposits over this seems really petty, and unfair to the general public. Budgets are posted publicly, we shouldn't need to give you a link every season lol

Just submit your team’s budget page after you post it?

Vadim Askerov Player Page
Vadim Askerov Update Thread

10-13-2019, 09:36 PMSerpe x 13 Wrote:

Just submit your team’s budget page after you post it?

After I post what? (sorry) I don't post my budget, I update it. It's the same sheet in the same thread every season.

10-13-2019, 07:40 PMWeretarantula Wrote:

Not linking one page when you are already on it to begin with using it as a reference seems ridiculous but what do I know.

Fair enough, but to me "searching the entire site" for a budget that is in the budget section is ridiculous. Hell you only need to open the sheet the first time, and then google will remember it for you next time. Anyway, I'll be certain to include the link, cause I'd hate to see one of my players have their contract rejected cause the banker couldn't find the budget.

Trying to submit pay but I get this message: "Error: There was a server error. Please report this."

I have now reported this.

[Image: Marius_buffalo.png]

08-24-2018, 01:08 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Ah yes, the veteran meme player. A surefire bet for maybe 400 TPE Tongue
05-23-2020, 02:25 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Scoop AINEC
[Image: Skree.gif] [Image: Skree.gif] [Image: Skree.gif]

[Image: Poppity.png]
^^^^^ Thank you JSSSSS
[Image: Poopity_Scoop_1.png]
^^^^Credits to Snussu^^^^

[Image: Scoop.png]

10-14-2019, 02:13 AMGrapehead Wrote:
10-13-2019, 07:40 PMWeretarantula Wrote: Not linking one page when you are already on it to begin with using it as a reference seems ridiculous but what do I know.

Fair enough, but to me "searching the entire site" for a budget that is in the budget section is ridiculous. Hell you only need to open the sheet the first time, and then google will remember it for you next time. Anyway, I'll be certain to include the link, cause I'd hate to see one of my players have their contract rejected cause the banker couldn't find the budget.

Contracts are extremely unlikely to be rejected unless they have an issue dude. We confirmed the process for doing them this season and have access to everything we need (as far as I can tell) now. We all know where the budgets are if we have to find them. It's just about making it a faster process for us instead of having to sift through the site. Like I said, chances are when you are on the banking page submitting your request, you have whatever it is open in a second window anyway. This post is aimed at things like player to player transfers, PvP betting, free agent signings, and other weird or irregular requests.

More often than not from what I have seen, the banker will approve the transaction accordingly even without a link, but I just want it to be easier for them. Does that clarify it better than before?

Maxime Bouchard

I dunno everyone sounds pretty reasonable here tbh

[Image: urawa4.jpg]
Special thanks to @Sleepy for the signature

Gotta say, asking for people to provide the source for the deposit request does sound extremely reasonable. Maybe people feel called out by this post, but they shouldn't. Most of the time things can be done in DMs but with so many people submitting these a forum post seems like the correct way to tell people this.

All in all so long as everyone's having in a good time ain't no need to be a poopy pants.

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

10-14-2019, 11:51 AMcaltroit_red_flames Wrote: Gotta say, asking for people to provide the source for the deposit request does sound extremely reasonable. Maybe people feel called out by this post, but they shouldn't. Most of the time things can be done in DMs but with so many people submitting these a forum post seems like the correct way to tell people this.

All in all so long as everyone's having in a good time ain't no need to be a poopy pants.

I mean.. I'm the only person who seems to have been annoyed by this (I'm not btw). Two things triggered me here: 1) This is the first I'm hearing of bankers wanting links, 2) The notion that it's hard to find the budgets. However, I'm an idiot and here's why: 1) The only requests I've really submitted to the bank in my time here were contract deposits anyway, and 2) There's a fuckton more going into the bank beyond contract deposits, and that shit isn't easy to find. I was talking out of my ass, and I'm sorry @Weretarantula

(This post was last modified: 10-14-2019, 04:19 PM by caltroit_red_flames.)

10-14-2019, 03:14 PMGrapehead Wrote:
10-14-2019, 11:51 AMcaltroit_red_flames Wrote: Gotta say, asking for people to provide the source for the deposit request does sound extremely reasonable. Maybe people feel called out by this post, but they shouldn't. Most of the time things can be done in DMs but with so many people submitting these a forum post seems like the correct way to tell people this.

I mean.. I'm the only person who seems to have been annoyed by this (I'm not btw). Two things triggered me here: 1) This is the first I'm hearing of bankers wanting links, 2) The notion that it's hard to find the budgets. However, I'm an idiot and here's why: 1) The only requests I've really submitted to the bank in my time here were contract deposits anyway, and 2) There's a fuckton more going into the bank beyond contract deposits, and that shit isn't easy to find. I was talking out of my ass, and I'm sorry @Weretarantula

tbh i didn't read everything so I wasn't pointing that directly at you even though it definitely looks that way in hindsight, my bad with that

also I was talking out of my ass as well because I have no idea what the interactions are like between the bankers and the people depositing stuff

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

10-14-2019, 07:13 AMBaelor Swift Wrote: Trying to submit pay but I get this message: "Error: There was a server error. Please report this."

I have now reported this.

try again, but screenshot and pm me what you filled out in the form before submitting. someone else is having a similar issue

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

10-14-2019, 03:14 PMGrapehead Wrote: I mean.. I'm the only person who seems to have been annoyed by this (I'm not btw). Two things triggered me here: 1) This is the first I'm hearing of bankers wanting links, 2) The notion that it's hard to find the budgets. However, I'm an idiot and here's why: 1) The only requests I've really submitted to the bank in my time here were contract deposits anyway, and 2) There's a fuckton more going into the bank beyond contract deposits, and that shit isn't easy to find. I was talking out of my ass, and I'm sorry @Weretarantula

No hard feelings here mate <3

Maxime Bouchard