Create Account

Hot Potato Trophy - SMJHL S50 Sim 10
(This post was last modified: 10-21-2019, 01:57 PM by bbjygm.)

Hot Potato Trophy - SMJHL S50 Sim 10

Tracking Spreadsheet

SMJHL S50 Game 90 - HFX @ COL

SMJHL Game 90 Advanced Taterlytics Report:
Posessor: Abel Skinner @"KC Philip"
Team: Halifax Raiders
Victim: Jake Peralta @GoldenKnight
Team: Colorado Raptors
Time: 12:40 of 3rd period
Total possession time: 52:40
Hot po-take-to:
Abel Skinner didn’t let himself get brainwashed by the Potato unlike the last possessor of it, and decided he’d like to be rid of said Potato in a shorter order. About 8 minutes into the 3rd period, he had enough of putting in the extra effort to lug around the weight and heat of the Potato and lined up a hit on Colorado’s Jake Peralta. Jake seemed a bit perturbed by the hit. As he was skating off the ice, he was heard shouting, “I am offended, I am angry, I am very tired. So I’m going to take a nap. But when I wake up, oh you’re in for it.”

SMJHL Game 90 Advanced Taterlytics Report:
Posessor: Jake Peralta @GoldenKnight
Victim: N/A
Time: N/A
Total possession time: 7:20
Hot po-take-to:
Jake Peralta, unfortunately, didn’t have a ton of playing time in this game. By the time the night was over, he was only logged about 9 minutes of ice time for the Raptors. He’s on the fourth line so it makes sense, but this may mean he’s going to have a pretty hard time getting rid of the Potato. In the post game press conference, a reporter asked him about the hit. He replied with “How was i supposed to know there’d be consequences for my actions?” Doesn’t seem like Peralta is taking too kindly to having the Potato attached.

SMJHL S50 Game 93 - COL @ HFX

SMJHL Game 93 Advanced Taterlytics Report:
Posessor: Jake Peralta @GoldenKnight
Victim: N/A
Time: N/A
Total possession time: 1:00:00
Hot po-take-to:
As I wrote about earlier, Jake might have a problem here due to his playing time, or lack thereof it. In tonight’s game, he was only able to log about 8.5 minutes. This isn’t a whole lot of time to make something happen for him and he was unable to get rid of the Potato tonight for the entire game. “Cool, cool, cool, cool, cool. No doubt, no doubt, no doubt,” was Peralta’s response when asked about getting a hit to unload the Potato after the game tonight. In an effort to cheer him up, his line mate was seen saying to Peralta “It’s not your fault, I was terrible tonight,” only to get “Title of your sex tape!” as a response.

[Image: xvPjYUR.png]
syndicate Outlaws Switzerland
(This post was last modified: 10-13-2019, 10:33 PM by ProjectSaint.)

EVO: ................................*stares at Lundqvist Jr. (@FreakinAnime)*...............what did Peralta (@GoldenKnight) do to you..........

[Image: ProjectSaint.gif]
Sig Credit: Flappy (EVO) and Skolpaddor (RESO)

EMEKA VALENTINE-OKOLI/PLAYER

First SMJHL Goal: Colorado Raptors, Emeka Valentine-Okoli 1 (Mikelis Ozoliņš 4, Loki Odinsson 3) at 3:12, 2nd Period (GWG) / SMJHL S47 Game 47 Day 12: Colorado Raptors vs Detroit Falcons
First SHL Goal: Texas Renegades, Emeka Valentine-Okoli 1 (Josef Kubinec 5, Ricky Spanish 4) at 16:23, 2nd Period / SHL S51 Game 71 Day 16: Edmonton Blizzard vs Texas Renegades

Eternal RaptorsRaptors Old, onwards we roll Rage

And Let's Retire at the Pinnacle