Create Account

HIRING: WJC HO Member

Hi all! Now that I have full control of the WJC, I have some plans to get the tournament to some eyes and to hype it up for new players. I also hope to kill the "no one cares about IIHF" stigma around international hockey on this site using the WJC. But I can't do this alone, so I'm hiring someone to help discuss and execute on ideas to improve the tournament. One position will be available.

Duties include:
  • Helping to rewrite the WJC rulebook, to set in stone some of the rules of the tournament which were word of mouth previously
  • Assist GMs (who are often first gens) in completing their duties
  • Suggest and discuss methods to make the WJC enjoyed by more people
  • Collate information on past WJC history (will be a joint task)
  • Anything else to help with WJC
This is an unpaid position, but we can make an arrangement if this is an issue

To apply, PM me with why you'd be a good fit for the role and also any potential ideas you have for the WJC moving forward. 

I want to get the ball rolling quickly on this so apps will close on the 16th October at 11:59pm EST.

[Image: owenm43.gif]
[Image: 9vAsr7c.png]

Daaamn. I am at capacity already but this is Hella tempting. Good luck with those goals, really great ones I fully endorse.

[Image: tomasnz.gif]

Player Page

Applied

[Image: spartangibbles.gif]
[Image: qGhUIfY.png]  Outlungus   Usa Monarchs  [Image: PlcJv9V.png]