Create Account

Calgary/New Orleans Regression Punishments

10-17-2019, 11:31 AMArGarBarGar Wrote:
10-17-2019, 11:28 AMGrapehead Wrote: This is what really irks me. GMs should never ever EVER get a pass on shit for being ignorant. We all make mistakes, you don't have to be crucified for them, but it's a real slap in the face to the other GMs when this "oh I didn't know" excuse is accepted.

Again, ignorance isn't/wasn't being factored in the discussion.

Esa said in the GM chat that cookies thought he was going it correctly cause he saw other people doing it. That's feigning ignorance. We are not to double post updates, it's SHL 101 shit.

[Image: Grapehead.gif]
TY NOKA AND VALOR FOR THESE WORKS OF ART
Player Page | Update Page

Stars Battleborn Czechia

@ArGarBarGar I should clarify, the slap in the face I'm referring to isn't from HO determing no suspension, but from the Calgary GMs trying to act like they couldn't have known better.

Stars Battleborn Czechia
(This post was last modified: 10-17-2019, 11:36 AM by ArGarBarGar.)

10-17-2019, 11:34 AMGrapehead Wrote:
10-17-2019, 11:31 AMArGarBarGar Wrote: Again, ignorance isn't/wasn't being factored in the discussion.

Esa said in the GM chat that cookies thought he was going it correctly cause he saw other people doing it. That's feigning ignorance. We are not to double post updates, it's SHL 101 shit.

Esa can say whatever he wants, that isn't what was being discussed within the Head Office, and has outright been rejected by multiple members as a reasonable justification for any lack of punishment.

10-17-2019, 11:35 AMGrapehead Wrote: @ArGarBarGar I should clarify, the slap in the face I'm referring to isn't from HO determing no suspension, but from the Calgary GMs trying to act like they couldn't have known better.

Understood.

Alonzo Garbanzo Final Tallies (Among Defensemen):
2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*
*All-Time Leader Among All Skaters
Player Profile | Update Thread
[Image: IeEV7Iv.png]

The only way to rectify this is to unregress Cleo Green for the rest of the season.

Jack Tanner (D) - [Player Page] [Player Updates]

[Image: mH3z832.png]

[Image: Beaver.gif]
One sig is tweed's and the other was a karlssens/Copenhagen collab

AC | Bank | Claims

10-17-2019, 11:35 AMArGarBarGar Wrote:
10-17-2019, 11:34 AMGrapehead Wrote: Esa said in the GM chat that cookies thought he was going it correctly cause he saw other people doing it. That's feigning ignorance. We are not to double post updates, it's SHL 101 shit.

Esa can say whatever he wants, that isn't what was being discussed within the Head Office, and has outright been rejected by multiple members as a reasonable justification for any lack of punishment.

Oh ya, sorry I didn't make my point clear. I don't think HO let them off the hook here because of the "we didn't know" argument, but I'm still annoyed by that argument when I see it from other GMs. Whatever the case though, I should just let it go now Smile

Stars Battleborn Czechia

10-17-2019, 11:37 AMBeaver Wrote: The only way to rectify this is to unregress Cleo Green for the rest of the season.

shhhh, now everyone is gonna want a Cleo green

Stars Battleborn Czechia

im just here

10-17-2019, 11:43 AMGrapehead Wrote:
10-17-2019, 11:37 AMBeaver Wrote: The only way to rectify this is to unregress Cleo Green for the rest of the season.

shhhh, now everyone is gonna want a Cleo green

CLEO IS OURS ONLY

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

10-16-2019, 08:28 PMTnlAstatine Wrote: excuse me? cookies had 3 fucking update posts, as an updater you take the most recent one... i don't even look at others unless there is an issue to check back to.
fuck you head office.

next time i won't even mention that i looked at his thread since, i skipped him cause all his links were broken on his 3/3 update post.
honestly this is complete garbage

[Image: image0.png]

this is in the fucking rookie guide

I've never seen someone so upset over a mil in SHL money you got off easy dude

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

I STILL DEMAND A RESIM! over the half of the season is cheated and STHS cant forget or feel this cheat! this all have a huge effect on any sim!!!

[Image: McZehrl.png]

Challenge Cup Wins:
S18 - Riot Seattle Riot (with Chris McZehrl)*
S23 - Wolfpack New England Wolfpack (with Chris McZehrl)*
S27 - Dragons Calgary Dragons (with VLAD McZehrl)
S34 - Rage Manhattan Rage (with VLAD McZehrl)
S37 - Jets Winnipeg Jets (with VLAD McZehrl)
S46 - Stampede Buffalo Stampede (with GOD McZehrl)*

*first ever Challenge Cup of Franchise History

Four Star Cup Wins:
S24 - Whalers Vancouver Whalers (with VLAD McZehrl)
S39 - Scarecrows St. Louis Scarecrows (with GOD McZehrl)

SHL Hall of Fame Members:
S24 - Chris McZehrl Platoon Panthers Dragons Riot Wolfpack *
(GP: 764 | G: 322 | A: 461 | P: 783 | +/-: +109)
S40 - VLAD McZehrl Dragons Riot Rage Stampede Jets Wolfpack *
(GP: 653 | G: 333 | A: 361 | P: 694 | +/-: +141)

*1st Ballot Hall of Famer

small note: GOD McZehrl played at first as Defender and later as Forward!

10-17-2019, 02:30 PMcaltroit_red_flames Wrote:
10-16-2019, 08:28 PMTnlAstatine Wrote: excuse me? cookies had 3 fucking update posts, as an updater you take the most recent one... i don't even look at others unless there is an issue to check back to.
fuck you head office.

next time i won't even mention that i looked at his thread since, i skipped him cause all his links were broken on his 3/3 update post.

lol are you daft? Obviously I'm not upset about the money

[Image: x17WALp.png]||[Image: uNh8ZtE.png]
[Image: luff.png][Image: luff2.png][Image: luff.png]

10-17-2019, 02:30 PMcaltroit_red_flames Wrote:
fuck you head office.

[Image: image0.png]

C’mon Cal you’re smarter than this

I think

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

Hey if we are now punishing updaters can we go back and punish the updater who set Dermot Lavelle's face off to 5?

[Image: blurrybad.jpg] [Image: zomboy3.png]
Thank you Brandon, Fish, GeckoeyGecko, Karey, Kit, takethehorizon, and Ragnar for the sigs!
[Image: Pw202QP.jpeg]

Player Page || Update page

10-17-2019, 02:44 PMWannabeFinn Wrote:
10-17-2019, 02:30 PMcaltroit_red_flames Wrote: I've never seen someone so upset over a mil in SHL money you got off easy dude
C’mon Cal you’re smarter than this

I think

I'm not

Nah I get it he did everything he was expected to and still got peepee slapped. He shouldn't have been punished, and if you care enough about the principle @TnlAstatine you have a right to be upset about your punishment.

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

10-17-2019, 02:53 PMZombiewolf Wrote: Hey if we are now punishing updaters can we go back and punish the updater who set Dermot Lavelle's face off to 5?

tHaT wAs tHe gMs fAuLt