Create Account

S50 WFT #3 - Make the Case

>This is the season in which Cameron Carter II FINALLY gets his Dar nomination

The fact that CC2 hasn't already been nominated is a travesty. The man gets out there day in, day out puttin in work and deserves to be recognized for his greatness.

[Image: a7leg1V.png]

Buffalo will achieve the Even Trifecta and continue their trend of winning the cup in even-numbered seasons with a S50 championship

Yes this is 100% true because the buffalo stampede are a great and it is clear to everybody beneath both the sun and the moon (which are the same thing obviously) that the stampede are ready to win it all

gg to every other team

FOR OFC

Code:
Toronto's Mika Kandinsky will shatter the all-time rookie record for most points in a season (44)

FOR
Mika Kandinsky is having an absolutely unbelievable season in his rookie campaign. I remember the good old days when I used to go up against Mika in the SMJHL and it was always a battle. Now he's tearing it up in the SHL and I can't wait to play him next season.

Code:
52 words

[Image: RBQhWRP.png]
[Image: sLnhTvh.jpg]