Create Account

S50 WFT #3 - Make the Case

> San Francisco is the biggest threat to Edmonton's hopes of repeating as the West's representative in the Challenge Cup

Agree agree agree. I've always had a feeling San Francisco would be looking to exorcise their demons someday, and that is now. Young as hell core, hunger for victory, and wanting to prove their worth as a contender in the West against a very consistent Blizzard team? Hell yeah, sing me up for that

[Image: MCP_.gif]
     [Image: ICON1.png][Image: lions-button-updates.png]

No team is having a more disappointing season than...... the Toronto North Stars??

Disagree, they are in the playoffs currently and just need to finish off the season strong. Who needs to tank for high draft picks when you can have Lokitonov carry you!

[Image: 60354_s.gif  ]
[Image: 1yZYUXK.gif]
Sig Credits: Gorlab and Kylrad

Toronto's Mika Kandinsky will shatter the all-time rookie record for most points in a season (44)

For: Mika Kandinsky is having an incredible rookie season and with 17 games still to go and only needing 4 more points to take the rookie record for most points, the record being broken is nothing more than a matter of when not if as long as his pace lasts even a couple more games.
(This post was last modified: 10-19-2019, 05:11 AM by Ferda.)

Quote:This is the season in which Cameron Carter II FINALLY gets his Dar nomination
All of you are complete fucking lunatics to believe that the GOAT, the legend, the seducer, CAMERON. CARTER. II. actually hasn't won a Dar, but obviously none of you have done your research. I'll save you the research and analytics that all of you losers love to point to and straight up say that the entire SMJHL and SHL have been actively working against him on the daily ever since he entered the league. I can't believe all of you sheep believe that Cameron Carter II has not won a Dar because the voting has been tampered every single year. Once "Mikhail Lokitonov" won the award in S48 and once again in S49, it was obvious that at least one person was messing with the voting systems because Cameron Carter II is undoubtedly better in every aspect of hockey and at life. The most damning fact is that Cameron Carter II is the second Carter in the family meaning that he is the upgraded v2 version of an already robust family gene pool and its obvious that 2 is greater than 1 right? Simple math, nerds. Lokitonov and all of the other winners of the Dar are all in their "v1" form as we'll call it and from that alone you can tell that the voting committee have been refusing to recognize that Cameron Carter II is the superior version to any SHL player on the planet and even in video game sims. The media and everyone around you will tell you otherwise, but STAY WOKE with your boi FERDA. Do your research before becoming a sheep.

# S T A Y   W O K E

[Image: all-seeing-eye.ngsversion.1478022094139.adapt.676.1.jpg]

[Image: image.png]
[Image: dankestmemes69420.gif]

[Image: vhY18i8.png] [Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: nBgNUTY.png]
Armada        Canada        Stampede
Falcons        Usa

Quote:Toronto's Mika Kandinsky will shatter the all-time rookie record for most points in a season (44)

FOR

First of all Mika is an awsome person! He deserves to get this record! And second i picked him in my fantasy so jeah i hope he dominates the season !

[Image: Bananabread.gif] 

Thank you @Carpy48, @honkerrs

No team is having a more disappointing season than...... the Toronto North Stars??

Toronto is in 5th overall in the league... what? i’m gonna say FOR because there are 11 teams under them and that’s one big pool of people to choose from who are most likely disappointed. at one point it was known that Toronto had about 3 actives on their roster so the scale is heavily tipped in favor of the people pissed. and honestly, cant speak for the players on NEW but, we here in Manhattan are used to this sort of thing by now so i can’t say we’re that upset with ourselves.

Buffalo will achieve the Even Trifecta and continue their trend of winning the cup in even-numbered seasons with a S50 championship

For, last season was a rebound season with a lot of fresh meat on the team. With most of the team only getting better while fielding one of the most competitive teams in the league this season. Next season is the season where Buffalo takes back to back cups for the first time.

RETIRED

Quote:Toronto's Mika Kandinsky will shatter the all-time rookie record for most points in a season (44)

Seeing as with this most current sim Kandinsky is at 45 it's hard to bet against her on this one. We knew she would stand out on a depleted Toronto roster and she's helping carry a bad team into a playoff spot. This may be a bad thing in the long run, as Toronto is attempting to rebuild and the lower draft pick doesn't help them as much, but either way it's a hell of an impressive showing for any player let alone a rookie.

Quote:Manhattan and New England, both having extremely disappointing seasons, will turn it on in time and both make the playoffs

Honestly I have to agree with this. Both of these teams have too much talent to be where they are in the standings right now. They both had rough starts to the season and I also believe there are a few over performing teams in the east as well. As all these teams normalize to what they should be, I think we'll definitely see both MAN and NEW in the playoff picture.

Toronto's Mika Kandinsky will shatter the all-time rookie record for most points in a season (44)

Mika is a great player, I have met him a few times in St Louis when the alumni visit. The pace at which this warrior is performing is outstanding!

This seems very likely. Mika is having a fantastic rookie season and one that will be talked about for seasons to come. Unless there is a significant dropoff, I see the rookie record getting broken. Congrats Mika.

[Image: ashford.png]

Whalers
[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

Renegades  raiders  Finland

With the standings tighter now than in recent memory, this is finally the season in which a bottom-four (7-10) team will make a run and hoist the Four Star Cup

All of the teams in the SMJHL are doing great! I have never seen the standings so tight. One loss could drop you down 4 spots. With that in mind, any team have a great chance at getting to the finals. As a GM for the minors, it has been great fun watching all teams play good.

[Image: Niktox.gif]
Monarchs Berserkers Scarecrows [Image: italian-flag.jpg?s=612x612&w=0&k=20&c=tO...eKFgvtgqU=]

Specters Armada Scarecrows Czechia
Panthers Specters Jets Scarecrows Usa [Image: 4star.png] [Image: challengecup.png] [Image: challengecup.png]
RIP Dangel #AD26

Quote:Noted "bust" Noah Konn will end his career by leading the SHL in goals scored

FOR - Noah Konn is going to lead my fantasy team to an astonishing victory, ending my streak of finishing at the bottom of my group every year. I will be redeemed, and everyone will lament the end of a career that has only just begun to show its true brilliance.

[Image: gunnarsoderberg.gif]

[Image: xJXeYmQ.png]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
. : [Image: zS2lCMp.png] : .

I would have to say New England here, coming off an amazing season by their goaltender to find themselves at the bottom of the standings. The same could be said for Calgary as well with their goaltender severely under performing.

[Image: iUd7IJE.png]
[Image: rhodes.png]

Code:
Benjamin Blue, putting up an incredible season in net for Tampa Bay, is the League MVP

I'm going to say FOR, though with an ulterior motive. Last season, Johannes Leitner was unbelievable for NEW and won the League MVP award. This season, he seems to be suffering from the MVP curse and the dude is an absolute sieve. I'm hoping for Blue to win the MVP this year and suffer the same curse next year so TBB drops down the standings and NEW has a better chance at success Smile

[Image: ekovanotter.gif]
thanks @Carpy48 and @frithjofr and @rum_ham and @Julio Tokolosh and @Briedaqueduc for the sigs
Armada Inferno norway