Create Account

JSS 10/13
(This post was last modified: 10-17-2019, 05:31 PM by JSS.)

[Image: ArcherSig.png]

[Image: Wilson.png]

[Image: 3.png]

Sig 1: 4/5 - 1mil + 150k Bonus
This was a tough one for me to debate. I really wanted to give this one a 5, but I think for the first couple times I saw the sig, I barely realized there was a render in it, which is why I gave you 4.5. I think everything here is super clean and crisp. The lighting is excellent, the text is great and I really like the stroke that outlines the render. Everything fits nicely, but I just felt the render was a little too dark and tough to see at first that I couldn't give the 5.

Sig 2: 4/5 - 1mil
I like this one also. I think your jersey work was perfectly executed here. The biggest comment I have about this, is it looks blurry. The text looks blurry above the jersey and I'm not sure if that's by design or not, but it just makes it look strange. The lighting is great but there is too much empty space above the render's shoulders that it almost looks unfinished. I still think this is great, but I think a couple adjustments here or there could have made this a home run.

Total Payout: 2,150,000

[Image: Otrebor13.gif]

[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]  [Image: gdppv5N.png]