Create Account

The Podcast I Will Regret Making Ep. 63
(This post was last modified: 10-17-2019, 09:29 PM by ztevans.)

On this episode of the podcast of regret, we talk about freedom from Head Office, drama, logos, cheap hockey tickets, favorite childhood books, how shitty @Flareon is at playing hide and seek, and more.

SOUNDCLOUD

If you are watching the YouTube VOD of this episode, it was live-streamed, so you'll want to jump to about 12:20 to miss my "buffer" for building the live audience.  If you listen on Soundcloud, you get a fun little musical intro/outro thanks to my Spotify Discover Weekly podcast from about two weeks ago as a bonus.

[Image: zdenkoberanek.gif]
Sigs by @enigmatic, @Geekusoid, @sve7en  and @Wasty 
Zach Evans
 | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

Now updated with YouTube VOD and Soundcloud!

Zach Evans
Nikolai Evans

oh shit that's who grim was? I was wondering the whole time

[Image: owenm43.gif]
[Image: 9vAsr7c.png]

I've always loved that Gin N Juice cover. Great choice

Here's to not being in HO for the latest horseshit Cheers

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

10-18-2019, 01:57 AMSlappydoodle Wrote: I've always loved that Gin N Juice cover. Great choice

Here's to not being in HO for the latest horseshit Cheers

I couldn't believe when I saw how old it was that I had never heard it. Imagine my surprise to have this song be the first to start playing as I was getting into my car after a long night at the race track (and I do mean long ... I was leaving at about 12:45 a.m). Sleep deprived delirious laughter ensued.

Zach Evans
Nikolai Evans