Create Account

Whale hunter episode 3 podcast / Questions

Alright. So we have a questions thread in our LR for guys on the team doing podcasts so we could ask questions there. Figured it was time to open it up to the league. Be polite, but ask away.

[Image: 54855_s.gif]

Knights ||  Patriotes

Whalers|| Renegades ||  Patriotes ||  Finland

Renegades ||Militia ||Canada  

[Image: jearim.gif]

Why is Luca Del Vecchio better than Goodman?
Should the IIHF reinstate the Italian team? If yes, what other team should be added alongside it?
What were your expectations this season and how have they played out so far?
Rumour has it that there were a few unhappy players in the Vancouver LR. What's your take on that?

[Image: Zoone16.gif]

[Image: 9QVaMRC.png] [Image: canybyK.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

To get things started.

What would be one change to league (SMJHL or whole site) that you think would make it better and you could see implemented within a season?

What would be one change to league that you think would make it more enjoyable for you without considering how others would like it or how hard it would be to implement?

And for last, what would be one change that would shake things up alot just for sake of shaking things up, something you would like to watch bit further away with popcorn?

If you feel you didn't get to make enough changes answer same questions about NHL.

[Image: puolivalmiste2.gif]
Sigs by @Carpy48, @Nokazoa and me

I just wanted to say hi. However this is a question thread.

What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
Am I doing better now that I broke 20pts? I had -6 for like a day.
Do you listen to a lot of podcats on the site or in general?
What is something you think could improve your podcast?
Favorite type of sauce?
Favorite type of wing?

[Image: nokazoa.gif]

CURRENT PLAYER

[Image: sN8N4xa.png]         [Image: xd5tvj8.png]

FORMER PLAYER

[Image: ktJ2jTl.png]