Create Account

New HO Position

As the Head of the Updating Department, I haven't always felt as though my concerns were taken into effect prior to new happenings that may effect my department. There is usually a period of me freaking out, trying to figure out how to respond in a proper manner and then establishing where we're going from there. My suggestion would be for a new HO Position whose job it is to over see the Department Heads, a Head Department Head, my thought is just another area for checks and balances. I doing so this person would be a liaison between HO and the various Departments. Filling in department heads about changes or possible changes that may occur, while giving Department Heads a chance to voice concerns over possibly problem areas.

While I understand that this isn't something that will be an everyday use for many of the users on the site. I just thought this would be a good path to help encourage communication at all levels.

Shout out to ml002, schultzy, slashacm, tedward!
[Image: blastmeaway.gif]

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.
[Image: Capture21.PNG?width=400&height=90]
(This post was last modified: 10-18-2019, 06:01 PM by Leppish.)

applied?

oh and good idea btw

[Image: lebbish.gif]

Yes Blast. Good.

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

I think the idea of a liaison between HO and those that they are supposed to be communicating with would be an important step in promoting transparency and communication

Alex Winters (retired)
Matej Winters (retired)
Dominik Winters
S45 Jesster Trophy Winner
Challenge Cup Winning Goal Club: S52

U KNOW TOO MUCH...

Vadim Askerov Player Page
Vadim Askerov Update Thread

The department heads should just be in HO in the same kind of liason role that the SMJHL commissioner has.

[Image: avakaelsig.gif]

10-19-2019, 05:19 AMAvakael Wrote: The department heads should just be in HO in the same kind of liason role that the SMJHL commissioner has.
You are on this council, but we do not grant you the rank of master

10-19-2019, 09:07 AMWannabeFinn Wrote:
10-19-2019, 05:19 AMAvakael Wrote: The department heads should just be in HO in the same kind of liason role that the SMJHL commissioner has.
You are on this council, but we do not grant you the rank of master

What? How can you do this? This is outrageous, it's unfair. I'm more powerful than any of you. How can you be on the council and not be a master?

I can see the benefit of this, not sure it needs to be an explicit position so much, as just the defined role of a member of the HO.

[Image: tomasnz.gif]

Player Page

10-19-2019, 01:51 PMTomasnz Wrote: I can see the benefit of this, not sure it needs to be an explicit position so much, as just the defined role of a member of the HO.
If there is a benefit, what reasons are there to not have it as an explicit position?

10-19-2019, 02:03 PMWannabeFinn Wrote:
10-19-2019, 01:51 PMTomasnz Wrote: I can see the benefit of this, not sure it needs to be an explicit position so much, as just the defined role of a member of the HO.
If there is a benefit, what reasons are there to not have it as an explicit position?

Mostly that we could just say overnight hey this is now soinsos role as part of their HO job.

[Image: tomasnz.gif]

Player Page

We need it a job or an HO member to be it, and be in consistantly. It’s nice to get a state of the SHL, or just updates on what they are working on, and then for departments, it can easily be in the new shl server as channels

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

Applied

[Image: urawa4.jpg]
Special thanks to @Sleepy for the signature