Create Account

Texas Renegades punishment

10-20-2019, 01:49 PMztevans Wrote: Guys, it’s “shouldn’t have” not “shouldn’t of.” We are better than this.

hi zach <3 just wanted to say hi and ilu

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

i said after 9 wtf

[Image: sig-e-e-geck-atl.png]

e

10-20-2019, 03:13 PM39alaska39 Wrote:
10-20-2019, 12:37 PMArGarBarGar Wrote:

Now I'm not an expert, but this seems like the kind of thing an HO member shouldn't be doing. You and I are cool, ArGar, just an observation
I have already explained the difference between this situation and the CGY/NOLA situation (and I think the OP is currently outlined to where it is clear what the difference is), so I'm not sure what else you want me to do.

Alonzo Garbanzo Final Tallies (Among Defensemen):
2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*
*All-Time Leader Among All Skaters
Player Profile | Update Thread
[Image: IeEV7Iv.png]

10-20-2019, 12:30 PMjfisherr Wrote:
10-19-2019, 10:17 PMuhh Wrote: jfisher on izzy in september, for comparison

Quote:1. How interested are you in joining the Dragons? Scale of 1-10. What do you know or like about the current team?

9. You guys are consistently near the top of the standings, have some established legends like Izzy, and have nice uniforms on top of that. Other than that, I'm not really sure i know much about the current team. 

Lmao and then I became aware Calgary is a bunch of hypocritical 65 year old boomers that pick on 17 year olds
[Image: r247a.jpg]

[Image: Katth.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]
Barracuda Germany Scarecrows Knights

[Image: cgv4vCv.png] [Image: 95lCCDx.png] [Image: GATPRRX.png]
S50 Challenge Cup Finals Game 7
[Image: gNFVjT6.png]

Fuck 12

[Image: kD6k7a5.png]
[Image: CjCi3BJ.png]

Lol

[Image: 43436_s.gif]
Thank you Fever, sköldpaddor and OD for the amazing sigs!
Heart  Militia Montreal Impact/Militia Militia-Old Heart