Create Account

Texas Renegades punishment

10-19-2019, 10:03 AMdankoa Wrote: Fuck off

no u

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

10-19-2019, 12:19 PMMack Wrote: This league is such a fucking joke starting with @Leafs4ever  and @Eggy216 at the very top. Leafs doesn't give a fuck about anything except his players legacies and his old bros on the site. Our commish Eggy is a total joke "Brony".

This league has so many hard working caring people down below them. With such clowns at the top this place will continue to just spin its tires.

mack i love you but i do disagree with this take - eggy is a really good commish and Leafs is as impartial as one can be. I disagree with some decisions that have been made lately but the commish doesn't vote on these issues ... if you have an issue with the actions being taken it is more at the members of HO rather than the commissioner himself.

calgary gms should be placed on the same "probation" as TEX imo. there is little consistency between the two ... even though CGY did almost the exact same thing.

[Image: g7VtVXX.png?1]

[Image: Z8YSDad.gif]

[Image: crutchfield.gif]

10-19-2019, 12:20 PMTheWoZy Wrote: league ded

we need nshl

We'll see if the next EHM update fixes the issues we need it to but I'm so busy now with my new job I'd need to hand it over to someone else, hopefully they could do a better job than I did

[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]

10-19-2019, 01:02 PMligma Wrote:
10-19-2019, 12:19 PMMack Wrote: This league is such a fucking joke starting with @Leafs4ever  and @Eggy216 at the very top. Leafs doesn't give a fuck about anything except his players legacies and his old bros on the site. Our commish Eggy is a total joke "Brony".

This league has so many hard working caring people down below them. With such clowns at the top this place will continue to just spin its tires.

mack i love you but i do disagree with this take - eggy is a really good commish and Leafs is as impartial as one can be. I disagree with some decisions that have been made lately but the commish doesn't vote on these issues ... if you have an issue with the actions being taken it is more at the members of HO rather than the commissioner himself.

calgary gms should be placed on the same "probation" as TEX imo. there is little consistency between the two ... even though CGY did almost the exact same thing.

Yeah this hurt to read. Mack was such a cool guy in EDM and on the site when he was active. Then that. Like I get it but Eggy's job is to keep things running and he's done it spades. HO is where change comes from imo. I've never seen Leafs really caring about his players that much, even behind closed doors. Really scratching my head here.

10-19-2019, 01:02 PMligma Wrote:

Hey bro its cool you disagree we all can have our own opinions good to see you.

That being said I don't think HO members hire themselves. The issues in this league are at the very top in my opinion. Not in yours but that's alright.

Take care bro. Love you.

[Image: dVy6XWn.jpg]
[Image: 9POiosr.png]
First SHL goal on first SHL shot in first SHL game.

Ok this is epic

10-19-2019, 01:09 PMMack Wrote:
10-19-2019, 01:02 PMligma Wrote: mack i love you but i do disagree with this take - eggy is a really good commish and Leafs is as impartial as one can be. I disagree with some decisions that have been made lately but the commish doesn't vote on these issues ... if you have an issue with the actions being taken it is more at the members of HO rather than the commissioner himself.

Hey bro its cool you disagree we all can have our own opinions good to see you.

That being said I don't think HO members hire themselves. The issues in this league are at the very top in my opinion. Not in yours but that's alright.

Take care bro. Love you.

i respect that opinion brother. stay in touch, hope you're doing well

[Image: g7VtVXX.png?1]

[Image: Z8YSDad.gif]

[Image: crutchfield.gif]
(This post was last modified: 10-19-2019, 01:43 PM by DeletedAtUserRequest.)

Personally its clear that c00kies wasnt trying to circumvent the regression system as he put his regression in and it was correct.. there was no intent to cheat or munipulate.... but the links didnt work and the updaters didnt raise a red flag. unfortunatley C00kies has not been on as much lately, i think hes had some IRL issues and jumps on to do the basic min. or he would have caught the issue in time...

but if the league feels that its on management to make sure the builds of themselves and there players is there responsibility .. then i agree that Calgary should be penalized... and they have. I think if there was clear intent to munipulate the rules.. then yeah the site should throw the book at Esa and shooter and they should have been suspended for XX amount of games... but that wasnt the case, i get why some people would debate this... but IMO the punishment was fair.

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

ps: im not a GM or HO so dont yell at me! Cool

Knights|Dragons|Austria

10-19-2019, 01:27 PMMike Izzy Wrote: ps: im not a GM or HO so dont yell at me!  Cool

I'm yelling at you. But for other reasons.

[Image: Zoone16.gif]

[Image: 9QVaMRC.png] [Image: canybyK.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

10-19-2019, 01:44 PMZoone16 Wrote:
10-19-2019, 01:27 PMMike Izzy Wrote: ps: im not a GM or HO so dont yell at me!  Cool

I'm yelling at you. But for other reasons.

thats fair..

PS: Dont spell check me!

Knights|Dragons|Austria

Lmao HO in fucking shambles right now, classic SHL

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]

Classic @Dangles13. Gets traded and then tries to screw over the Renegades through his actions in Head Office.

But I agree with @SlashACM. We need to start folding teams.

10-19-2019, 01:23 PMMike Izzy Wrote: Personally its clear that c00kies wasnt trying to circumvent the regression system as he put his regression in and it was correct.. there was no intent to cheat or munipulate.... but the links didnt work and the updaters didnt raise a red flag. unfortunatley C00kies has not been on as much lately, i think hes had some IRL issues and jumps on to do the basic min. or he would have caught the issue in time...

but if the league feels that its on management to make sure the builds of themselves and there players is there responsibility .. then i agree that Calgary should be penalized... and they have. I think if there was clear intent to munipulate the rules.. then yeah the site should throw the book at Esa and shooter and they should have been suspended for XX amount of games... but that wasnt the case, i get why some people would debate this... but IMO the punishment was fair.

So just kick him like the nour case. Nour got busy af irl and while also missing to do a gm task two seasons in a row.

No consistency. No accountability.

RETIRED

Cmon lads save the drama for the offseason

[Image: owenm43.gif]
[Image: 9vAsr7c.png]