Create Account

Rule Change/Clarification Regarding Regression

10-23-2019, 11:00 AMWhite Cornerback Wrote:
10-23-2019, 08:42 AMWeretarantula Wrote: cRi MoRe

[Image: IMG_2946.jpg]

I'm just here for the laughs

[Image: first.png]
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/rWt4AB3.png[/img][img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/rWt4AB3.png[/img]
Maxime Bouchard
Armada Dragons Info - Updates  Dragons Armada
Richard Dickbutt McFudderdudder II
Armada Info - Updates Armada

10-23-2019, 11:38 AMWeretarantula Wrote:
10-23-2019, 11:00 AMWhite Cornerback Wrote: [Image: IMG_2946.jpg]

I'm just here for the laughs

et moi x

[Image: Screen_Shot_2019-10-22_at_4.png]

Shout out to ml002, schultzy, slashacm, tedward!
[Image: blastmeaway.gif]

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.
[Image: Capture21.PNG?width=400&height=90]

Wait this wasn’t already a rule? This is the ONLY reason why Darian Scherbalk is a Hall of Famer. He would horde his TPE, do his regression and then apply it all. 

In short, fuck the Scherbalks

[Image: theziegs.gif]
[Image: buster.gif]

(This post was last modified: 10-23-2019, 05:57 PM by bk1689.)

10-22-2019, 07:49 PMAvakael Wrote: Oh, and every updater who let me do it, too. The most protest I ever got was one updater who said I couldn't add the next seasons equipment in there, but he was overruled by his boss.

Might need to just accept that it wasn't remotely considered against the rules. If you want to change the rules now, fine- we can happily work within them. If you want to retroactively apply them, you've got an awful lot of players to penalise.

That updater was me and that was why I called you out about it. It didnt seem right to me, but not knowing it actually wasnt against the rules is on me for sure. More of a legal grey area.

Mainly this post was made just cause I wanted a comment in what is sure to be another solid thread for this week.

[Image: Bk1689.gif]

10-23-2019, 05:18 PMBuster Wrote: Wait this wasn’t already a rule? This is the ONLY reason why Darian Scherbalk is a Hall of Famer. He would horde his TPE, do his regression and then apply it all. 

In short, fuck the Scherbalks

Nah, what Scherbluk did is against the rules.

[Image: avakaelsig.gif]

10-23-2019, 05:56 PMbk1689 Wrote:
10-22-2019, 07:49 PMAvakael Wrote: Oh, and every updater who let me do it, too. The most protest I ever got was one updater who said I couldn't add the next seasons equipment in there, but he was overruled by his boss.

Might need to just accept that it wasn't remotely considered against the rules. If you want to change the rules now, fine- we can happily work within them. If you want to retroactively apply them, you've got an awful lot of players to penalise.

That updater was me and that was why I called you out about it. It didnt seem right to me, but not knowing it actually wasnt against the rules is on me for sure. More of a legal grey area.

Mainly this post was made just cause I wanted a comment in what is sure to be another solid thread for this week.

Yep, fair call. Honestly if there's anything I take away from this, it's that the rule change is actually rather pointless and regression skill limits need to be tougher.

[Image: avakaelsig.gif]

honestly everyone hates regression so much, no idea why HO hasn't stepped in and removed it yet. too weak to do what the masses want, like I can't think of a single person who'd be opposed to this besides the gummy cogs of HO.