Create Account

Remove defense from weakness options?

10-30-2019, 12:12 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Hot take Sweg

10-30-2019, 11:54 AMDrunkenTeddy Wrote:
10-30-2019, 10:14 AMスウェグキング Wrote: TBH just add an automated archetype program that automatically puts earned TPE into the "correct" stats if we want to make things babyproof. That is pretty much what is happening anyway.

This is a bit of a ridiculous way to look at this. Recreates all know that defense is a terrible weakness, so all leaving this does is make rookie players worse. The mentor team has taken it upon themselves to help these people correct their builds so they don't have a terrible experience on the site and leave (all players who kept a defense weakness have gone inactive). The point of this isn't to babyproof it, it's to keep more people active.

Yeah, was mostly joking. However the create a player form already states that Defense is positioning in all zones, if you cant figure out that positioning is important in hockey then idk.

Its just hilarious how people are so afraid to fail. When i joined nobody were pushing me to put points in this and that, now people seem so afraid to be less than average that they cant even make a single low tpe update without asking if its good.

As for everyone who has left, i only looked at the 4 you posted on page 2(?) and 3 of them only made their player, no updatethread or AC, and one of them was a veteran, so i highly doubt they went inactive because their player was shit.

+We already have the free strengths/weakness swap for first gens.

So ya IMO this is mostly babyproofing.

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]