Create Account

S50 3on3 #4 will happen during IIHF

Since the regular season started on Thursday, it aligned in such a way that we only had 3 Wednesday sims and, as such, only 3 3on3s. While I appreciate the numerical alliteration here, I want to make sure we do the full suite of 4 this season so 3on3 #4 will happen during IIHF, to be announced when the IIHF schedule is announced. 

Any further questions can be directed to @everyone in the SHL general discord

[Image: ekovanotter.gif]
thanks @Carpy48 and @frithjofr and @rum_ham and @Julio Tokolosh and @Briedaqueduc for the sigs
Armada Inferno norway

Sweden

[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/ByNN8Jn.gif[/img]

@everyone hey why did we schedule the season so there was only 3 wednesdays

[Image: avakaelsig.gif]

Thanks for the update

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

Is it wierd that I think this might be a cool thing to do permanently/more frequently? Making the iifh more relevant seems to be a good thing in my opinion

[Image: tomasnz.gif]

Player Page

11-04-2019, 03:19 PMTomasnz Wrote: Is it wierd that I think this might be a cool thing to do permanently/more frequently? Making the iifh more relevant seems to be a good thing in my opinion

It's been happening for a few seasons now, members who care about IIHF made it more exciting which led to IIHF has becoming more relevant to more users which causes the cycle to repeat. Younger players have been indoctrinated into caring about IIHF to the point where the people who don't care about it are likely now the minority. We'll definitely continue to see more IIHF related PTs and stuff.

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]